Thread: Rough wedge "urgent"

Rough wedge "urgent"

THE 24 FOOT LONG container plus all the club gear was stolen from ROUGH WEDGE LAST NIGHT,, The lads are going to try and put a few targets out for anyone who turns up tomorow, there will be no charge/ no tea ect, will try to keep you informed, rgds ANT.

I am gutted to hear this. I wish the best to everyone at Rough Wedge. I am sure plenty of shooters will be willing to contribute to help get the shoot up and running again. Best wishes, Charlie "Powderfinger"

So sorry to hear this news. Lets hope you get the equipment back quickly. We had a break in last year at Rivington.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

hi sorry to hear about this i have not been to your range but i hear it is a good one, however i will have to go asap to have a go as i live near to meir park area.

i can pass on some a4 targets ( printed out ) & some smk ones to help a bit, just hope you get the stuff back asap.

Can anyone PM me the number of anyone who runs Rough Wedge? One of the local shooters here wants to help arrange the loan of some targets. Many thanks.

break in is one thing,but the whole bloody container so sorry for all the lads,next time i am down (hopefully if you can carry on ) i have three or four knockdowns for you foc.

Hi

Very sorry to hear this bad news, Rough Wedge is a great place to shoot and is a very good club, the lads down there work very hard to set out a good course every week. I get down there regularly and I am devastated to hear this.

I can only speak for myself, but I for one would be happy to pay extra range fees to get this club back on It’s feet. I also run an air rifle club (Derbyshire air rifle club) so if there is anything we can help you with please contact me or I will be down at Rough Wedge next Sunday 27/3/11 and will speak to you all then.

All the very best

Dave H.
    Rifles: HW 97 .177 SFS tuned; HW 95 .177 in a 98 stock,Rat Works tuned; HW 35 limited edition, .177

Scumbags

Sorry about the theft but remember what goes round comes round hopefully.
    will be at your club on Sunday to show support

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Thread moved to the club chat and banter bit so more members get to see it. Many commiserations, and hope it isn't too long before you are back up and running at full strength again. Atvb: Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Powderfinger View Post
    Can anyone PM me the number of anyone who runs Rough Wedge? One of the local shooters here wants to help arrange the loan of some targets. Many thanks.
    pm on way

a big thank you for all the offers of help, Tony Wall from SFS, Thanks mate