Thread: 4 counties hft inter-club league at lea valley today

4 counties hft inter-club league at lea valley today

Well we started today and got to say what a great start to the league 85 shooters having a great day shooting at Lea Valley,a great course put out by Lea Valley well done for getting us off to a great start.
    This is for club shooters and with shooting in fours ,one from each club every-one met some-one new today a success without a doubt.
    Thanks to my 3 shooting friends today really enjoyed it,apart from all beating my score .
    Roger did me for the coffee but my old mate Allan never let me down again
    With the price of petrol going up every week lets all get together ,share a car with your club members and travel and shoot its got to be the way to go .
    SEE YOU ALL AND MORE AT MAD FOR ROUND 2 ,THE FIRST SUNDAY IN APRIL
    [Ian Bainbridge]

Apologies to the Kibworth team for missing this today. My wife's mum had a massive stroke on Thursday and it doesn't look good. I thought it wouldn't be a good idea to be 3 hours away if things went bad.

Glad it was a good day.
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
    Apologies to the Kibworth team for missing this today. My wife's mum had a massive stroke on Thursday and it doesn't look good. I thought it wouldn't be a good idea to be 3 hours away if things went bad.

Glad it was a good day.
    No need for apologies, hope she manages to pull through.
    A great start to what looks like being a well supported series.
    Kibby may not have put in the highest score today but I am well chufffed with everyone of you that took the time to come and join in, Hopefully you will let the other shooters at Kibby know what good fun can be had when travelling to different venues and we may get a few more at the next one.
    Daystate MK4 ST Burris FullfieldII
    Even a broken watch tells the right time twice a day
    http://kibworthairgunclub.freeforums.org/index.php

Would like to add my thanks to Lea Valley for a great day. What a turnout so many shooters doing it for their clubs.
    I would like to say a big thankyou to Cambridge hft shooters for doing so well and that we went easy on the opposition this time but the gloves can come off for the last 3 rounds.
    HW100 .177 Panorama Theoben Panorama
    HW100 .22 Panorama HW97 Nikon

well ,Ian i would have bought you a coffee but you alfeady had one and you needed your other hand to hold on to your Zimmer frame
    the defect of equality is that we only desire it with our superiors
    Henri Bregne 1837 - 1899

Harry is offline World Recoiling Champion 2014
    Excellent round on home ground today, loved every minute of it and wow what a turn out, well done to all who made the effort on this lovely sunny day and i cant wait for the next round at MAD. Thanks Ian, Lee & Mike for going round with me today and a big thanks to the course setters at L.V. for doing such a good job as always. Roll on MAD

Fuel Saving Tip

[QUOTE=popsheep;4863723]
    [B][I][COLOR="red"]With the price of petrol going up every week lets all get together ,share a car with your club members and travel and shoot its got to be the way to go .

A little tip on saving fuel " MAKE SURE YOU HAVE NOT LEFT THE PAPERWORK IN YOUR VAN 40 MILES AWAY AND THEREFORE HAVE TO SEND THE DRIVER ALL THE WAY HOME TO FETCH IT"
    Air Arms MPR, GINB stock,MTC Mamba Lite scope

laity is offline Dumb “Platinum” Blonde
    Quality day LV, great fun all round. The four counties seems to have taken off in a big way!

Roll on the next one.

LAity
    Lots and lots of guns !