Thread: new to the site with an rws cutlas

new to the site with an rws cutlas

hello,just joined the site after getting my first pcp rifle(2nd hand).its an rws cutlas which im led to believe is the same as the fx?. had a hw80k for some years so this new rifle is a bit of a revelation to me.No recoil has done more for my grouping in 2 weeks than 6 years did in the army!.I would like to learn as much about this rifle as poss off any body who knows it really,the first thing i would like to rectify is the fact that the cocking lever does not auto return?,but without any previous know how of any strip down procedure im a bit wary of tackleing it!.Any way im looking foreward to listening to any comments or opinions on my new(to me)rifle as first impressions would lead me to thinking we,re gona get along just fine thanks again......

Hi Jacob and welcome. I'm afraid I don't know about the Cutlas, but if anyone does they will be on here somewhere. A large amount of people on here with a huge amount of knowledge about all topics.

ask away and you will find out what you need to know, in the general airgun section is where the experts reside.

all the best

mal
    Did you know that Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes.

Did you know that a Boeing 747s wingspan is longer than the Wright brother's first flight.

Welcome to the Forum, Jacob

As you've seen, your gun is basically a re-badged FX Cutlas & only differs from the current FX Cutlas in some minor ways.

There will be many past & present owners on here I'm sure but there also is an Owners Club website, which I know has the strip-down guides you asked about...

http://www.fxoc.info/

I have the Logun version of your gun

hi and welcome

Hello and welcome to the BBS.

thanks for the intros,hopefully post some pics shortly