Copied from another forum:
Dear all,

Please find the attached entry forms for the Hampshire Open Meetings. The July meeting is also an England selection shoot and will have Equipment Control.

WHAT'S NEW IN 2011

1) Introduction of X Class. Competitors to use their National Classification where
possible.

2) Introduction of Club teams of three. Free for C & D team entries.

3) Classes X, A and B will shoot two shots per diagram.

4) Competitors introducing a new shooter both get their aggregates half price for all
the meetings.

5) Reduced fee for Juniors – enter all three meetings get the cheapest free.

6) Equipment control on July meeting only.

The meetings are still at Basingstoke range - this may also be reviewed next year.
Glad to see the new HSBRPA management have added an X-Class, which should split the ludicrously top-heavy A-class (which typically contained half the entrants, with most of the rest in B-class and about 3 people in C and D).

They don't seem to have updated the HSBRPA website yet, and the forms I've seen are hosted on a closed forum (well, not closed but you can only get at the files if you're a member). I'll post links as soon as they update the site, or download them and publicly host them myself if they don't update fairly soon.

In the mean time, the dates for your diaries are:
22nd May
26th June
24th July

Format is an English match (60shots at 50metres in 75minutes).
Price is £11/head/shoot, plus a couple of quid for some of the concurrent events (Ladies, Juniors, etc), with the aforementioned discount for juniors doing all 3.

There's prizes for each shoot, and a highest aggregate prize for those who do all 3 shoots.