Thread: Innova for sale, Brighton.

Innova for sale, Brighton.

Sharp innova .22
    After much thought I have decided to part with the gun I learnt to shoot with. I love this gun but need something a little quicker in the reload department!
    Has a few marks on underside of grip and no rear sight but otherwise in really good nick. Also comes with a one piece scope mount with cut-out designed for the sharp. £130, is on offer elsewhere so don't waste time! If you want it posted you will have to foot the bill!!
    Last edited by suspectstew; 25-03-2011 at 01:08 PM.

any pics and have you got any good deals behind you on this forum sorry with a low post count i dont put alot of trust out

also noticed in your other thread the rear sight has snapped off is this repairable or can another one not be fitted
    Last edited by astraman1; 25-03-2011 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by astraman1 View Post
    any pics and have you got any good deals behind you on this forum sorry with a low post count i dont put alot of trust out

also noticed in your other thread the rear sight has snapped off is this repairable or can another one not be fitted
    Hey fella,
    Have not been a member long and can sort you out some pics if you send me an email address!
    Understand the trust thing so no worries but am happy to sort something out delivery/ payment wise (have paypal etc) A new sight can be fitted if you can find one, as the rails are all sound just the metal sight gone! Pm me with your email if you need more info/pics!

Gun sold.

Gun has been sold

good deal good contact and arrived when he said it would