Thread: Rough Wedge

Rough Wedge

Hi

I have been down to Rough Wedge this morning, and would just like to comment about the lads that run the club. They have yet again managed to put out a very good course; everyone that I spoke to said how much they had enjoyed the morning. The support for the club was shown by the turn out of people.

So to the lads that run the club I would just like to say thank you. And considering your resent set back: WELL DONE (a great place to shoot)

Dave H.
    Rifles: HW 97 .177 SFS tuned; HW 95 .177 in a 98 stock,Rat Works tuned; HW 35 limited edition, .177

excellent

Been to Rough Wedge 27.3.2011 .Even though they had it (rough) they put a good
    coarse out and it;s not dampened their spirits.good on you lads

Rough Wedge

I first shot at Rough Wedge Thanks to Steve and Sarah Prime,

They kindly picked me up and took me there as I could not drive after my knee joint was replaced,

I was made more than welcome,

It was a grand course obviously laid out by a Master Sniper, it Pissed! down all the way round,

I shot round with Lloyd Upton an excellent shot,

and on the last high up in a tree shot I took my hood down, shot and made a clean kill,
    and was rewarded with half a gallon of frigid rainwater down my collar,

I steamed in the late lamented container with a hot cuppa,

Brill Day,

Rough Wedge I have a ground spike knock down knock up squirrel with three kill area sizes,

It's yours if wanted to help get you back on your feet again Lads,

It will be put in the Shop at Kibworth for pick up,

Cheers,
    Bernard.
    Last edited by ratgunner; 29-03-2011 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Bad Grandma

Cool good lads

they are great lads up there i went for the 1st time about two months ago and a guy called fran sat with me all day and taught me how to use my gun and to get used to my scope and everything.hope everything gets sorted down there soon after the thieving B****** stole the container

thanks