Thread: [ look whats turned up 2] that i cant afford or grgr

rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

[ look whats turned up 2] that i cant afford or grgr

unusual week for me ,i came home from my favoured gun emporium without a package
    under my arm and then heading for a quiet corner to inspect what is normally something out of the ordinary,last week it was a snub nose haenal 303 which im pleased to say is looking a bit special [no comments rrgg]though what was on the rack was a, well i stand to be corrected by those who are true lovers of the webley service genre but i understand to be a series 3 with two barrels ;its been refinished to a high standard ,the blue was that lovely deep quality ,and that barrel lock up mechanism was so crisp i had to keep GENTLY operating it;i was fascinated by the way that as you pulled the handle round it pulled the barrel into the breech.the overall impression on taking it all in was the number of parts that make the whole ,which to me is a engineering work of art ,i feel i must have one but on enquiring the price was quickly bought back to reality,i was aware they attracted high money but that was a shock! and i have yet to acquire one and most likely wont now.
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,

Look whats turned up.

Hi,bob,where, price, did the seriel nos match? pleeeeeeeeeeeease tell. regards .Ray

rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

umm ,didnt think to check about match serial nos ,will have to check out of curiosity now.
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,