Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sussex Interclub HFT 2011 Round 1 - RESULTS

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    Therapy??
    Cool idea, loads of rest and Nurses with short skirts and stocki......well Ok it's my fantasy alright!

Which Bit of BUM did you not understand John?....Was it 'B'?...Or 'U'?......Or 'M'?...
    BUM

Haven't looked it up but i would imagine it would Google...Dosser (thank god for spell check).. Unwashed, Unshaven, Badly dressed and that's just Storm...

Bum
    Buxted Under Manned....See what you mean....Not Possible!

XX
    Spongey

I'm starting to worry about you. Have you had a lie down? If not, should you?

Beardie
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

hot stuff

i would just like to make it clear that i did not force anyone into participating in the chilli ritual in fact i was thanked by darren mitchell for it as it enhanced his shooting .hes now purchased a case for the rest of the series , great shooting great buzz cant wait for the next round up the swallows

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiast View Post
    Spongey

I'm starting to worry about you. Have you had a lie down? If not, should you?

Beardie
    ....Is that an offer??.....
    Quote Originally Posted by lightning View Post
    i would just like to make it clear that i did not force anyone into participating in the chilli ritual in fact i was thanked by darren mitchell for it as it enhanced his shooting .hes now purchased a case for the rest of the series , great shooting great buzz cant wait for the next round up the swallows
    I can see why they call you Lightning now, this thread has only been up a couple of days.......

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!