Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BARPC Easter Bunny Bash

BARPC Easter Bunny Bash

Hi guys,

It's nearly here

I've updated the details on the events section for those who are intending to come along this year.

Easter Bunny Bash 2011

If you are coming, could you indicate on this thread so we have an idea what to do for the catering.

Depending on numbers we will either use Adam or put on a barbie

Cheers,

Bob, Neil and the outdoor crew.
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

BARPC

Basingstoke Air Rifle & Pistol Club. Founded 1975

Quote Originally Posted by Prone Shooter View Post
    Hi guys,

It's nearly here

I've updated the details on the events section for those who are intending to come along this year.

Easter Bunny Bash 2011

If you are coming, could you indicate on this thread so we have an idea what to do for the catering.

Depending on numbers we will either use Adam or put on a barbie

Cheers,

Bob, Neil and the outdoor crew.
    I would highly recommend this shoot particiualrly to my fellow Sussex HFT-ers. A fantastic setting, one of the best in the UK, and Bob and his team always put on a great show.(keep it clean lads...)

We have supported in the past and ought to again - unfortunately it clashed with a SiHFT shoot last year and we made sure that wouldn't happen again!

Get on down there mes amis

Richard
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiast View Post
    I would highly recommend this shoot particiualrly to my fellow Sussex HFT-ers. A fantastic setting, one of the best in the UK, and Bob and his team always put on a great show.(keep it clean lads...)

We have supported in the past and ought to again - unfortunately it clashed with a SiHFT shoot last year and we made sure that wouldn't happen again!

Get on down there mes amis

Richard
    I'll be at the Worlds Richard, as will quite a few others no doubt, lets hope it still has a fairly decent turn out

I shall be there!
    That's me and Bob.....I have a 50-50 chance of winning...Woo Hoo!!

As Richard says......A really great shoot, great company...shooting against a club that couldn't hit a Barn door with a Banjo!..Ding da ding da ding da ding...

XX (only joking Bob.......)
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    I shall be there!
    That's me and Bob.....I have a 50-50 chance of winning...Woo Hoo!!

As Richard says......A really great shoot, great company...shooting against a club that couldn't hit a Barn door with a Banjo!..Ding da ding da ding da ding...

XX (only joking Bob.......)
    I managed allright with your banjo Mike, the one you couldn't get on with

See you Sunday and we'll hope there's not too much snow about

Bob
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

BARPC

You did that Bob!!

Never forget that day.....Seriously 'Full on' occasion...still think we should have gone ahead!...

There was Richard Chase making as many Snow Angels as he could fit in your car park!

Be good to see you again sonny...

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    You did that Bob!!

Never forget that day.....Seriously 'Full on' occasion...still think we should have gone ahead!...

There was Richard Chase making as many Snow Angels as he could fit in your car park!

Be good to see you again sonny...

XX
    Thanks Dad

BARPC

Not sure if I can make it as all my chauffeurs are at the worlds ( selfish gits ) lol

If I did turn up Richard and Mike would still have a 50/50 chance of winning

Hope you have a great shoot Bob , always love shooting at Popham woods and rarely get the chance nowadays .

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Quote Originally Posted by Kingplinker View Post
    Not sure if I can make it as all my chauffeurs are at the worlds ( selfish gits ) lol

If I did turn up Richard and Mike would still have a 50/50 chance of winning

Hope you have a great shoot Bob , always love shooting at Popham woods and rarely get the chance nowadays .

atvb

Dave
    We'll we'd really be pleased to see you back here mate if you can get that lift.

Catch up with you soon and thanks for the kind words.

Bob

BARPC

Hoping to be there as well Bob. Be good to see a few old faces (even if some of them are obscured by fungal growth ).

Hope the weather is better than it was the last time I shot at Popham Woods.

Quote Originally Posted by Kes View Post
    Hoping to be there as well Bob. Be good to see a few old faces (even if some of them are obscured by fungal growth ).

Hope the weather is better than it was the last time I shot at Popham Woods.
    Wasn't snowing then as well was it

Bob

BARPC

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)
    Hi Bob

I'm certainly going to do my best to be there.

Still learning the new gun, and need all the practice I can get Coming to Popham - which has to be one of the best ever HFT venues - at least means fewer of the Sussex crew witnessing my mistakes

Will probably pack the pistol too.

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

Quote Originally Posted by Prone Shooter View Post
    Wasn't snowing then as well was it

Bob
    UKAHFT Gathering 2008(7?).

Bloody awful weather. Worse than Quarry (and thats bad).

Pity it clashes with the worlds & Kelmarsh

Quote Originally Posted by Kes View Post
    UKAHFT Gathering 2008(7?).

Bloody awful weather. Worse than Quarry (and thats bad).
    Yes. that was really bad. Wettest we've ever had in memory. Great company though.

Gary C
    Pity it clashes with the worlds & Kelmarsh
    Sadly yes Gary, unfortunately with only alternate weekends to choose from and very limited dates in May (for me none), we had to go with what we had. We also hadn't noticed the worlds were on when we did select the date.

Still, we intend to have a great time and give our guests a great shoot.

Bob

BARPC