Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BARPC Easter Bunny Bash

Quote Originally Posted by biggles View Post
    Just a brief response, to second all that's been said above. about a great day out at a great venue with great hosts.

The last 'great' is the shame that the day was shared by relatively so few people. I know there were lots of distractions today, but I should like to put in a plea to shooters throughout the south east to provide support in numbers for future Popham events. They're totally memorable - for all the right reasons - and not to be missed. Keep your eye's peeled for the Summer Sizzler

Biggles (who wishes to apologise to the jay-walking bluebell on my first lane, which came between my pellet and a certain 2 points, to be uneccesarily vaporised )
    Sadly I could not make it as I didn't have transport and I'm not popular enough to cadge a lift but I will not be missing the sizzler , as you rightly say Popham shoots are always memorable for all the right reasons and putting that bluebell in the way is one of them . lol

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Quote Originally Posted by Kingplinker View Post
    Sadly I could not make it as I didn't have transport and I'm not popular enough to cadge a lift but I will not be missing the sizzler , as you rightly say Popham shoots are always memorable for all the right reasons and putting that bluebell in the way is one of them . lol

atvb

Dave
    We missed you though Bluebell
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiast View Post
    We missed you though Bluebell
    Not the first time you've tried to ' take my flower ' Richard
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Quote Originally Posted by Kingplinker View Post
    Not the first time you've tried to ' take my flower ' Richard
    We live in a world of missed opportunities
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiast View Post
    We live in a world of missed opportunities
    You spelt TARGETS wrong again

Results and a sample of the piccies of the day posted on another thread here.

Bob
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

BARPC

Basingstoke Air Rifle & Pistol Club. Founded 1975