Thread: fwb 124 project ?

fwb 124 project ?

Hi all.

I have a FWB 124 ( MK 1 I belive) that I have as a project, passed onto me from an uncle, I have compleatly restored the stock, stripped the metal work back to the 'white' ready for re/blueing, and stripped out the piston/spring etc and replaced the breech and barrel seal washers, the only thing missing is the front sight as he had a scope on the gun, and ideas what I might ask if I was to let it go, all working just lost interest in restoring it, as I have purchased a mint 124 so no need now to plod on with the project,

cheers

It would depend upon how well the metal work has been cut back; the 124 deserves a mirror finish to obtain the best re-blue possible. It also depends upon how well the internals have been assembled, and what quality of spring and piston seal has been fitted.
    In view of the above, I would consider a price of £110 to £120 posted to be appropriate.
    ATB
    Eric
    Demic, miserable, grumpy old git! Feinwerkbau Sport Appreciation Society.
    I don't mind what sexual, religious or political persuasion you are, just don't impose them on me!!

You need to post some good quality photos mate

Is the gun back together?

Is it bare metal?

If you need photos hosting email them to me and I'll stick them on my photobucket page and post the links here.

Cheers
    Matty
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.