Thread: Midlands 10m Rifle/Pistol Postal Leagues

Midlands 10m Rifle/Pistol Postal Leagues

Hi All,

First post on here after a few days looking and couldn't find the info I am looking for, so here goes.

Our local club, Malvern RPC, is looking in to setting up to allow members to shoot at 10m, we have some young shooters that are looking promising and want to gauge their interest in taking the sport further but at 10m.

I was just wondering if their are any county postal leagues we could start shooting in, I shall put forward that we shoot in the NSRA/Eley comp for 2012 but would like us to also shoot in local leagues.

Thanks for any help you guys can offer.

Dan Walters
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    AA S 400 MPR FT with Butt Hook
    Besonder Optisch 25x scope

Contact the West Midlands Regional Squad. The wesite is easily found using goggle.

I'm sure they can help.

Ina

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.
    Dorset run an excellent open 10 mt postal league, you're too late for for the summer one as its just started but make contact ready for the winter one. The top divisions are national team level but they have many divisions which makes it ideal for juniors and beginers. Can't remember the DSRA website but just google it.
    Good shooting
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?