Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: lol fat kid shooting

sol1821 is offline I'm back from resting, and I have the Jaffacakes!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsmatch View Post
    right foot is wrong and nothing to do with comfort then again its not safety aspect with airsoft
    not driving a .38 135gr at 1350fps are you
    think why you should you swivel on the left foot

Gary
    suppose Todd is doing it wrong as well then

and ofcourse there's a safty aspect with air soft. competitions are shot with full bore safty standards.
    Particle physics gives me a hadron.
    Sliced bread.
    The best thing since ripped up bread.

Todd is a pro shooter and it works for him and shoots 1000,s of rounds very fast on his feet which I doubt you are the reason for you to swivel on your left leg it enables you to draw the pistol at an earlier stage in the turn compaired to turning on your right leg
    if your at castleton on the 8th show you the differance
    I was not listening to the noise but you can see the white balls in the air looks like alot misses 2nd shoot on target 2 and 1 to left and 1 low on 3
    Of cause there is safety but I think it was a bit stricter when we ran about with a loaded pistol
    worst thing you could hear is stop which would normally mean you did something wrong
    two violations for the samething resulted in you would have to retake your basic safety course once more

Gary
    ISP Airstream mk3 March F 2.5/25mml. Sportsmatch GC2 mk3 leupold 20/50 Steyr 2014 hft March x 5/50 MTR3 ISP Airstream MK3 March x 8-80 silver, fx impact m3 element helix Ripley AR4 blue Burris 8/32 Steyr 2014 hot all .177

Bear in mind it's an airsoft gun... Not the most inherently accurate guns out there. A bit like a Gat on semi auto

Even if every shot was perfectly aimed, it might not hit the target.

Todd is a pro shooter and it works for him and shoots 1000,s of rounds very fast on his feet which I doubt you are the reason for you to swivel on your left leg it enables you to draw the pistol at an earlier stage in the turn compaired to turning on your right leg
    if your at castleton on the 8th show you the differance
    I was not listening to the noise but you can see the white balls in the air looks like alot misses 2nd shoot on target 2 and 1 to left and 1 low on 3
    Of cause there is safety but I think it was a bit stricter when we ran about with a loaded pistol
    worst thing you could hear is stop which would normally mean you did something wrong
    two violations for the samething resulted in you would have to retake your basic safety course once more

Gary
    So Todd can do it because it works for him, but i cant because its wrong?

ive tried both ways and get on best turning on my right leg. Its faster and more stable for me.

The cam is not mounted directly inline with the gun, and its moving. So you cant really tell where the shots are going from the 1 or 2 frames you can make the bbs out in as they Leave the barrel.

I wont be at the range much till june.
    Sliced bread.

Todd is doing a demo he would slighty slow it for comp as misses are expensive as el pres is a limited round stage and not comstock rules what is the main elements in el pres ?
    you and Todd in the same sentence
    you have shot a toy in the garden yeepee you can clearly see the shoots missing the third target the first is to the left and the second is low
    if you turn on left leg you can draw turning at 90 degrees on the right 135 degrees so which is quicker you know so much you do not dvc and the rules I bet they are a mystery to you also
    and that head twitch at the end best laugh of all
    here you go have a read http://ipsc.org/
    have a watch of Eric he can blaze away http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D72ZC4kOapg&NR=1but also knows when to slow it down http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZu2uyQK7yA
    el pres is only one stage and not always used how is your mozambique
    Gary
    ISP Airstream mk3 March F 2.5/25mml. Sportsmatch GC2 mk3 leupold 20/50 Steyr 2014 hft March x 5/50 MTR3 ISP Airstream MK3 March x 8-80 silver, fx impact m3 element helix Ripley AR4 blue Burris 8/32 Steyr 2014 hot all .177

Rayee is offline I don't need a gun; I've got an attack butterfly.
    Hands up who finds Sportsmatch slightly rude and condescending, and not really in with the spirit of this thread?
    (I am raising my hand as I type)
    Toilet trained since March

rayee I give a shit mate been there done it for real not with a toy he asked what people though so there you go he will also find that that the south wales area is not thick with clubs that did this kind of shooting as I travelled 110 mile round trip every sunday to pratice
    type one handed raise my hat to you condescending enough for you
    Gary

you've got some quite expensive 'toys' listed in your sig

Sliced bread.

magicniner is offline The Posh Knocking Shop Artist Formerly Known as Nocturnal Nick
    Brian Enos says that you should try anything and use what works for you, he also says that anyone saying a particular technique "is wrong" is wrong, I'll take his word for it
    Practical Pistol & IPAS matches are run to full bore safety standards for very good reason, some shooters use them to keep in shape for full bore comps run in the USA & Europe,
    ATB,
    Nick
    Airgun Repairs, Bespoke Airgun Smithing and Precision Engineering Services
    http://www.magic9designltd.com

Quote Originally Posted by sol1821 View Post
    you've got some quite expensive 'toys' listed in your sig

yep thinking of selling the dommie I been shooting a long time and built it up over time would still be doing the practical pistol and costing me a fortune as it did then if it weren,t for the bloody w@nker politicians like I said if your at castleton at the ft shoot show the reasons why and its down to when you can start drawing the pistol from the holster at a safe angle
    think I have some videos from back in the day and a book of race guns that I see if I can find
    lucky USA and europe still got their pistols only our spinless politicians choose to ban ours still bitter about it
    Gary

magicniner is offline The Posh Knocking Shop Artist Formerly Known as Nocturnal Nick
    its latin translated below its a triangle remove one of the items and you have nothing
    1. power you have none
    2. speed you have some
    3. accurracy your just spraying looks like your nowhere near the target on 3 the pens for misses would kill you 5 or a zone hit 5 for a miss plus no score means a minus 10 for each miss
    question for you with the turn for a right handed which you are do you spin on the left leg or right and the reason why ?

Gary
    Way not to explain dude!

What does DVC actually mean please?
    Just to Illustrate CAUBOA is english and it defines much of your input so far
    ATB,
    Nick

dvc is latin Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas (DVC) meaning accuracy, power, and speed
    Gary
    you can stick your up your arse aswell

Gary

if your at castleton at the ft shoot show the reasons why and its down to when you can start drawing the pistol from the holster at a safe angle
    Gary
    i understand your point.

however i find it quicker and easier to twist my body, pivoting on the right foot, twisting allows you to get to the angle where you can draw the gun sooner than if you move your right foot around sweeping out the same angle.

with twisting the gun is closer to the axis of rotation than it would be if turning on your left foot, that means when you turn on your left foot you have to be able to turn a lot faster to cover the same angle, than you would if you were twisting.
    Sliced bread.

This was britains top pratical shooter for the last couple of years before the ban before he went to the states http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKcqMDVgXck
    shot in the same detail as Angus at the bog he was so smooth he did not look that quick till the said his time I remember the second place was 75 percent of his score smahed everybody that day
    Gary

dvc is latin Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas (DVC) meaning accuracy, power, and speed
    Gary
    you can stick your up your arse aswell

Gary
    Nie one Gary!
    How did you guess the second "A" in CAUBOA meant arse
    Nick