Thread: a newbie in exeter

a newbie in exeter

Hello all

I recently spend a day with a friend going around gunshops in exeter looking at air rifles and now seem unable to stop dreaming about starting shooting. its all too easy to dream of some of the expensive models and i wonder if anyone has any good sugestions or recomendations.

it seems the guns i loved the most were the airarms s510 and the Weihrauch HW100. unfortunatly my budget doesnt seem to streach that far as i only have a max of £500 to play with. so i supose in after any alternatives or recomendations on places to find secondhand models. gunshops still seem to be very expensive even for secondhand guns.

many thanks

Pete

Hey Pete,

welcome to the forum mate, sorry in advance for encouraging you to spent money you haven't got! So you've settled on a budget!

Luke

well cheaper would be better...

hi and welcome

you won't go wrong with eithier rifle on your list but your buget may not reach to it, you need a scope and charging gear which is a csot on top of your rifle

First time shooter

Hi all i am 50 years old and just got into airgun shooting for the first time,looking for tips and hints and clubs in my area.

Hi pete,
    have a look in the ad-trader free ad's, they still allow airguns in the hunting & fishing section, I picked up an FX veminator & scope for £425 fairly recently.
    steve

A very warm welcome to this fine forum Pete it’s good to have you join us ………………….…
    With a few more post's you will be able to view the 'For Sale' forum some good deals to be had here ...

thanks for all the welcomes, it seems like quite a friendly site. and thanks for the recomendations too.