Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Newbie

As long as she gave you pleasure while you had her and she is giving pleasure to her new owner thats good news Eric, I am glad I let her go to someone who enjoyed her as much as I did and the replacements from you are now doing very well in their new home airsporter RB is shooting in LWS and the Light Pattern is ringing bells
    I hope the new owner gets as much pleasure and accuracy from the FAS as I did
    ATB Martini
    Good Deals with Mikewaring, ggggr, watchsapart, Majex45, Nhill, zebedee71,Eredel,Hawksthorn,Red Bob, Stanbridge,Barrow_Matt,Mr.Fixit-Norm, turbo33 .atb thankyou all Neil

Quote Originally Posted by martini1215 View Post
    As long as she gave you pleasure while you had her and she is giving pleasure to her new owner thats good news Eric, I am glad I let her go to someone who enjoyed her as much as I did and the replacements from you are now doing very well in their new home airsporter RB is shooting in LWS and the Light Pattern is ringing bells
    I hope the new owner gets as much pleasure and accuracy from the FAS as I did
    ATB Martini
    I'm glad the old rifles are being used as they should be instead of being backyard plinkers with me...
    ATB...Eric.