Thread: Nikko S Nighteater FT question ..

Nikko S Nighteater FT question ..

Hi all ...

just got me a nice used 6-24x56 Nighteater scope ... FT reticle

Being used to the mildot system can anyone advise me on the use of the FT reticle system .. ( yes i will be using it for FT )

No instrucions in box for use of the FT reticle though ..

thanks

i believe my reticle is the Mk1 version ... the download .pdf file on Nikko site is for the Mk2 ... different design to my reticle ..

anyone have link to the Mk1 reticle ?

correct me if i am wrong but most Ft'ers dial with the top turret so they can aim using the middle of the crosshair or middle dot etc. Is there any other way of doing it using a "special" ret?

the Nikko reticle i have is like this .... centre line is above centre ... Mk1 i believe

The New FT reticle Nikko use is like this one ... centre line is now central .. MkII it says on Nikko site ..

just wondered if anyone had the docs or a link to info on the earlier version .. ?

Butt1985 is offline "And that goes to show I am a retard"
    I got a set for the mk2 at home somewhere I will find them out and email you them at some point over the weekend if like
    Air Arms TX200 MK2 .177 V-mached with GINB ft stock hawke sidewinder tac30 4.5-14x42, Daystate Airwolf .177 4-12x40 hawke panorama ev.

Quote Originally Posted by Butt1985 View Post
    I got a set for the mk2 at home somewhere I will find them out and email you them at some point over the weekend if like
    thanks for the offer .... Mk2 docs can be downloaded off Nikko site ... however my FT reticle is the earlier type ... Mk1 i assume ..

Nikko dont have any docs for this retricle any longer ...

this is the reticle i have ..