Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: G-10 repeater

G-10 repeater

Don’t all grown and tell me how crap it is I know.
    I had forgotten I had it and just found it in the cupboard where I had put it after someone gave it to me for free 2 years ago.

The problem I have is it won’t fire since the barrel seems too tight?
    You have to force the .177 pellet into it then it won’t fire the pellet out until you fire it several times pointing downward like the pellet is too big. But it is a .177 pistol which has Bisley .177 field target pellets for?

Also found some odd plastic rod/poking thing in the box with it?

Any ideas folks?????

magicniner is offline The Posh Knocking Shop Artist Formerly Known as Nocturnal Nick
    If it's smooth bore it's designed for bbs, if it's rifled it should work with pellets,
    ATB,
    Nick
    Airgun Repairs, Bespoke Airgun Smithing and Precision Engineering Services
    http://www.magic9designltd.com

Apparently it should work with BB, Darts and Pellets. But I think you have to poke the pellets down the barrel a bit with the bit of plastic provided according to the you tube clip I watched?

magicniner is offline The Posh Knocking Shop Artist Formerly Known as Nocturnal Nick
    I just remember trying someone else's as a kid, pointed it downhill - the bb fell out
    Happy Days!
    Nick
    Airgun Repairs, Bespoke Airgun Smithing and Precision Engineering Services
    http://www.magic9designltd.com

G10

I had one of these - my first air pistol!

The black plastic thing is for seating the pellets/Darts -you have to make sure the pellet/Dart is pushed right in or it wont fire properly.

Also fires steel BB's

They still sell these, originally made by Milbro, but now SMK make them

Appinpar68

You might find this article interesting

http://airgun-academy.pyramydair.com...ossible-dream/

Regards,

Iain

Rayee is offline I don't need a gun; I've got an attack butterfly.
    Chinese produced, imported by Milbro, then imported by SMK, but alas no more!
    Toilet trained since March

Truelly the most disappointing airgun I have ever owned. From the advertising circa 1992 I imagined I would be getting some kind of semi automatic hand cannon akin to a Colt 1911.

Having said that I imagine its one of those guns worth remembering as like the Gat it will have been many peoples first experience of airguns.

thats what there supposed to do lol

now throw it in the bin

Apparently this one is made in America? So not a Chinese copy. But I do agree its pretty blooming bad. But then for a freebie I can at least use the pellets and gun case

g10

i found out my brothers months ago.striped it lubed the spring added a washer to pree load it.used pelgun oil on piston unit.put it together ,was ok but as said never a good pistol.but for the day looked nice with the sliding action.my younger bro loved it.gave it him back n reminded him of the times he thought he was bodie.

stagmanv835 is offline i tend to drink while on the bbs
    G10 HFT would be a great challange
    You only have the rights you are willing to fight for

Just a fun pistol. Better with BBs but will fire pellets; better if you pass them through the barrel first!
    I have an original boxed Diana model from about 50 years ago .... I had it from new, Xmas present. Great fun shooting from the upstairs landing into my room at paper targets in a box stuffed with old rags; must have been all of 10 feet. Then I retrieved the BBs or pellets to use again.
    Cheers, Phil

career707lover is offline His one man drag act at the dog and duck sells out every friday
    Ive never actually fired one but remember years ago a friend had the chrome (or was it nickel?) plated one and it looked lovely. I think he threw it away though after being disappointed with it.

Urgh.. I have one. about enough power for a pellet to fall out the end of the barrell ... Any guides on getting more power out of these things?