Thread: T h w pistol comp 1st may

T h w pistol comp 1st may

Hi all pistol comp this week . plus 30 target course set up in our loverly bluebell filled wood.
    lumpy soup on the menu this week with a roll and not forgetting chocy things.
    Last shoot before our charity shoot on the 15 may.
    Last edited by tony1968; 27-04-2011 at 10:33 PM.

Crikey, another pistol comp - I must dust off my trusty Titan again. Some bod was whacking away at the pistol targets with a rifle last time, so I'll see if I can find another copy of the "Pistols Only" sign. The pistol silhouettes were made of especially thin steel so as to require less energy to topple them over (OK - they can still be tricky at times). Eventually, rifle fire will damage them and, now that Derek Peckover is thinning out his range of targets, replacements could be a problem.

D.
    Essex Air Ambulance saved my life on 20/08/2010 www.essexairambulance.uk.com

I will be there later as I have a Clay shoot in Bickerilly. Should be there by 1.00
    Rochfordac.co.uk
    AA TX200 AA S410
    Daystate Mk4 IsT A fine silken boddied woman

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Albert View Post
    I will be there later as I have a Clay shoot in Bickerilly. Should be there by 1.00
    Uncle Albert, have you been in the clubhouse again, not heard of Bickerilly

Don't talk cobras SGL, its just north of Boozledon, over the iron curtain, and just east of that place where all the posh totty comes from. What's its name, got something to do with geese and trees, Barnacleoak or something. I know, Forestplane,no? Oh I don't care its up the 127 and turn right just after the closed down pub (tragedy).
    Rochfordac.co.uk
    AA TX200 AA S410
    Daystate Mk4 IsT A fine silken boddied woman

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Albert View Post
    Don't talk cobras SGL, its just north of Boozledon, over the iron curtain, and just east of that place where all the posh totty comes from. What's its name, got something to do with geese and trees, Barnacleoak or something. I know, Forestplane,no? Oh I don't care its up the 127 and turn right just after the closed down pub (tragedy).
    Oooohhh, I'll have a bit of what you've had, it sounds good!!!

bump up time also apparently there will be snooker aswell as all the other bits.