Thread: Gecado model 6

Gecado model 6

Afternoon gentlemen

I have recently take up the shooting scene after inheriting my grandfathers guns. The one I was most looking forward to trying again was the old Gecado model 6 from the early 60's, but alas it was given away several years ago. Does anyone know whether they can still be obtained.

atb
    Hilton

Hiyas

Welcome to the BBS mate,,cant help you with your question but if anywhere has the ability to answer then its in here you got the right place,,its a mine of information just reading through other peoples posts and answers,hope you enjoy it and have plenty of time because you find you spend more and more time reading and learning as the weeks go by
    Regards Martini
    Good Deals with Mikewaring, ggggr, watchsapart, Majex45, Nhill, zebedee71,Eredel,Hawksthorn,Red Bob, Stanbridge,Barrow_Matt,Mr.Fixit-Norm, turbo33 .atb thankyou all Neil

ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice
    Quote Originally Posted by hilton View Post
    Afternoon gentlemen

I have recently take up the shooting scene after inheriting my grandfathers guns. The one I was most looking forward to trying again was the old Gecado model 6 from the early 60's, but alas it was given away several years ago. Does anyone know whether they can still be obtained.

atb
    Hilton
    A gecado is just the American name for an Original. I know 2 model 6,s sold on here the other day and they do come up quite often.
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"

rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

hi hilton and welcome,i got one from a gentleman on here not so long ago ,in vgc for less than a £100 in a case.
    ps if ggrgrrr offers you one in a dayglo varient no matter what the price be firm and say NO!!. i was tempted by an ro72 he had customised only to find it was pink,he then told everyone on here i had asked for it that way[be warned]
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,