Thread: our gert put mi toys in loft

our gert put mi toys in loft

relum tornado n bsa got them out relum has rust on it what do i do wasent in a bag. bsa was thats ok relum looks like titanic guted only went up there in oct last year they had a place in wardrobe 4 past 30 years plus y move um. got them out tonight i feel sick what 2 do get rid ov rust or wife only wed 31 years .dhooooooooooo

Kloppville- 10,533 miles from Lake Mulwala.
    In English would be nice mate!

Cheers.

Roy.
    If it moves.....shoot it!..If it don't move.....shoot it in case it tries to!!!
    Light travels faster than sound....this is why I appear bright until you hear me speak!!!

the relum tornado has rust on it dont know what 2 do whith it spray it ww40 or strip it n drop it in oil. dont want 2 sand it still has some gun blue on it so dont think its pitted

Quote Originally Posted by carlsberg View Post
    relum tornado n bsa got them out relum has rust on it what do i do wasent in a bag. bsa was thats ok relum looks like titanic guted only went up there in oct last year they had a place in wardrobe 4 past 30 years plus y move um. got them out tonight i feel sick what 2 do get rid ov rust or wife only wed 31 years .dhooooooooooo

Hi

Get rid of the rust then the wife (in that order )

Get some fine wire wool (0000 grade) and some light machine oil (3 in 1 will do), soak the wire wool in the oil and rub the rifle gently, it will eventually remove the red stuff

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

will co cheers john coz dint want scrach the steel wil get rid ov other loool if she see this iam gon tez

Kloppville- 10,533 miles from Lake Mulwala.
    will co cheers john coz dint want scrach the steel wil get rid ov other loool if she see this iam gon tez
    Oh dear!

Cheers.

Roy.
    If it moves.....shoot it!..If it don't move.....shoot it in case it tries to!!!
    Light travels faster than sound....this is why I appear bright until you hear me speak!!!

Lovely grammer

Carlsberg!

Change your user name to Eight-Ace!!
    "Putting a country take on things..."

rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

come on lads give him a chance ,the chap is speaking rotheramese ;just take the first word in evey three and put it after the second two "simples".
    Last edited by red bob; 30-04-2011 at 09:29 AM.
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,

Quote Originally Posted by reaper6 View Post
    Lovely grammer
    really? Any pics?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddy_SP View Post
    I couldn’t leave the truck – Planet Rock was playing Deep Purple’s ‘Speed King’, and it’s against the law to switch it off part-way through.
    Lefty Gunz, CupramanRR, URX, Rapidnick, Lex, Jackel, mr ben, foxshooter, SCORCHA

Carlsberg, 'text speak' is frowned upon on this board. If you want members to go to the trouble of helping you, then please go to the trouble of typing full words.

Follow the advice of 'Johnbaz' below, you could substitute old engine oil for the 3 in 1, that will give good results, do make sure you use the finest steel wool you can get hold of.........And take your time with it!

Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post
    Hi

Get rid of the rust then the wife (in that order )

Get some fine wire wool (0000 grade) and some light machine oil (3 in 1 will do), soak the wire wool in the oil and rub the rifle gently, it will eventually remove the red stuff

John
    Excellent advice, on BOTH counts!
    "..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."

Lovely grammer
    I think you will find that "grammer " is spelt "grammar" but i mite be rong.

not even sure what this thread is about.. made me smile though!

Lovely grammer

Or even Grammar

For the folk dahn sahf, up here Sheffielders are known as deedars, a small written example of sheffieldeze-

eyup dee darn deer, wot da doin?- well da'd berrer do it sumweer else

Rovvereze is very similar as is Barnsleyeze but to us Deedars, barnsleyeze sounds funny as i'm sure deedar does to Londoners- thanoz

EDIT- Ooops, I missed Daz's post

John

Carlsberg, I forgot to post some pics of the results of getting rid of the tinworm..

Here's some pics of an Original mod50 that appeared to be rusty over the entire action, I used the 0000grade wire wool and oil to make it look so much better than it was..

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

The rifle had a broken trigger blade and was left in bits for a couple of years until I managed to source one, it just needs the stock refinishing now

Bottom one

Hmmm, now this has jogged my memory, I think i'll get it out this weekend and refinish the stock

Cheers, John