Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Basingstoke help appeal

Wink Basingstoke help appeal

Talking to a few guys today and the general consensus of opinion is Basingstoke boys need help!

Just 1p could keep a lad from basingstoke in pellets for at least half a course (if you only count the ones that hit the kill)

So send your 1p to;
    Basingstoke close 1
    misskill
    sorry
    Bu663r 1t

It will save Bob the job of searching the wood for all the pellets that just land in leaf litter!

Failing that sign up with them and come and challenge us Sussex boys to a Proper comp!

auntiereel'emin XX

(there is a nasty rumour flying around that Basingstoke and surrounding clubs can't shoot for S*** )
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Now Spongepussy that sounds like a challenge , u might have 2 offer Basingstoke a handicap 2 make it fair ! .

It's just a charity really John, trying to raise awareness of the little known disease among woodland shooters around the basingstoke area called Sodditimissed
    This can cause distress amongst the basingstoke woodmen, resulting in anything from Hives to slurred speech and wonky eyes (hence the missing)

The latin for the disease ohbleedinsodditimissed probably gives a better insight into it's severe nature!

Only cure known is to roll the afflicted in fresh fox dung...it doesn't cure it but keeps others away!!

So send your 1p NOW!...things are getting worse...XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Hold on Mike-there were at least 3 Basingstoke shooters who gave you a lesson in HFT the other week-four if you count me
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

I was Just trying to bolster their confidence Graham, thought their enthusiasm was flagging a tad! (plus i have been off 'the twang' for 21 days 3hrs and 4 minutes...not that i am counting!)
    X

S-Pussy i have heared they can not shoot in the wind so you will have 2try 2 pick a day its not windy for the little fellers and they only like large kills.

good luck wiv it nice 2 see you trying 2 help.

John.

Talking Shooting In The Wind

Come on Bob are we taking this, Big Kills and Wind

Taking it???...Of course you'll take it, infact i hear you 'take it' quite a lot!

We would dearly love to get you down here for a few lessons, There are a lot of guys down here saying you are just chicken $hit...but i have been standing up for you...hence the appeal (5p so far...sure it will pick up!?)

Forget i even mentioned it...don't want to embarrass you at all squeak squeak...what was that??

XX

Quote Originally Posted by Saint View Post
    Come on Bob are we taking this, Big Kills and Wind
    Spongey - got 5 guys on stand by and most of the buxted crew incase Basingstoke grow a set and except the challenge !

John.

Is that a 'Virtual Gauntlet' i see on the ground.....now what would that mean....

Quote Originally Posted by johnjames View Post
    S-Pussy i have heared they can not shoot in the wind so you will have 2try 2 pick a day its not windy for the little fellers and they only like large kills.

good luck wiv it nice 2 see you trying 2 help.

John.
    Well to be fair, you lot generate so much wind yourselves, how could we ever stand a chance

Next time we get a hurricane like 1987 or 1990 we'll go out and practice then we would be able to give you guys a run for your money.

As to the large kills, yes Tim we do have a few, but how often do you "see" the whole kill zone

Good point (or 3) Graham.

One more point, do we need visa's down there? and I guess we'll have to learn to walk sideways

Bob
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

BARPC

Basingstoke Air Rifle & Pistol Club. Founded 1975

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    Talking to a few guys today and the general consensus of opinion is Basingstoke boys need help!

Just 1p could keep a lad from basingstoke in pellets for at least half a course (if you only count the ones that hit the kill)

So send your 1p to;
    Basingstoke close 1
    misskill
    sorry
    Bu663r 1t

It will save Bob the job of searching the wood for all the pellets that just land in leaf litter!

Failing that sign up with them and come and challenge us Sussex boys to a Proper comp!

auntiereel'emin XX

(there is a nasty rumour flying around that Basingstoke and surrounding clubs can't shoot for S*** )
    You'd have to make that 2p. Our courses are for real men and consist of more targets.

BTW, can you confirm how many zimmer frames you needed at the sizzler spongey, just want to make sure we get enough in

Bob
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

BARPC

So two replys from you Bob - ARE you wind fairies up for it still not sure from your replys. Come on get your selfs down to Buxted or the Oaks.

Yes or no ?

I guess we'll have to learn to walk sideways

Don't be shy Bob!...you may like it!

I am on your side Bob, don't listen to them nasty lot, 67p in the kitty now
    (like to thank all the generous bbs'ers)

I know it is a bit frightening (not you yourself of course, but a lot of shooters near Basingstoke..) but in all seriousness, you really don't have to pick up the gauntlet.......we totally understand (even with the majority of the pot split up as cash prizes....)...think of the credence.."we beat the Southern Nancy boys"..i would be right behind you Bob...

mind you if it isn't on, no probs just tick in the box (merely a formality) i the underticked doth not wanteth any competh , tick here _

Mike.. XX

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    I guess we'll have to learn to walk sideways

Don't be shy Bob!...you may like it!

I am on your side Bob, don't listen to them nasty lot, 67p in the kitty now
    (like to thank all the generous bbs'ers)

I know it is a bit frightening (not you yourself of course, but a lot of shooters near Basingstoke..) but in all seriousness, you really don't have to pick up the gauntlet.......we totally understand (even with the majority of the pot split up as cash prizes....)...think of the credence.."we beat the Southern Nancy boys"..i would be right behind you Bob...

mind you if it isn't on, no probs just tick in the box (merely a formality) i the underticked doth not wanteth any competh , tick here _

Mike.. XX
    You know when you're sitting waiting for the lights to go green and the local boy racer's there next to you in his tarted up 205GT? You just smile and nod knowingly

Bob

BARPC