Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Basingstoke help appeal

[QUOTE=Steve L;4930879]Could be up for this depending on dates... seem to remember getting a rinsing the last time though Mikey baby... Sussex vs Southern Hunters or something if memory serves me

Mike byford
    John James
    Steve L
    Dave Dawes

Unless of course it's just SIHFT shooters only .

Yes Steve it was Sussex v Hunters but we were well outnumbered IIRC

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

This could be a great shoot, are we mixing it with SIHFT?
    If so which round?

Definately up for the return match as well, whether it is the Sizzler or not!

Just one question....I heard that Basingstoke is "The new Brighton"...Are there any hard facts behind this..or are they just Snide rumours...?

I was a tad nervous in that big wood at Basingstoke...especially with so many BIG boys around....

Auntiewatchyaback
    XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    This could be a great shoot, are we mixing it with SIHFT?
    If so which round?

Definately up for the return match as well, whether it is the Sizzler or not!

I was a tad nervous in that big wood at Basingstoke...especially as I didn't want to miss as many targets as I normally do...

Auntiewatchyaback
    XX
    I thought you did very well Mike, you even remembered to put the pellets in the right way round (well apart from when you missed the targets)

Just going up the club with a few possible dates. I'm around on the 10th and 31st July and the 14th Aug. Other dates will need looking into to. I'll present these dates to the membership to see what they find the most popular, can you do the same Mike?

The sizzler would make a good return match if you can manage more than 30 targets that is

Bob
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

BARPC

Basingstoke Air Rifle & Pistol Club. Founded 1975

!0th July is SIHFT at Ford!!...great place to hold it i reckon?

31 july Buxted open, great place again to hold it! (i am away around the end of july, not sure of the dates yet...)

14th August is Swallows, another great place to hold it!...only thing we need to check is if the hosting clubs are OK with it!

There isn't likely to be many boingers during SIHFT but so what, lets get ready to Rumble!!

Spongetastic!
    XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

!0th July is SIHFT at Ford!!...great place to hold it i reckon?

31 july Buxted open, great place again to hold it! (i am away around the end of july, not sure of the dates yet...)

14th August is Swallows, another great place to hold it!...only thing we need to check is if the hosting clubs are OK with it!

There isn't likely to be many boingers during SIHFT but so what, lets get ready to Rumble!!

Spongetastic!
    XX
    well there is pat the hat from ford can shoot a little bit with a boinger
    do not steal the government hate's competition!!!

Quote Originally Posted by colin857 View Post
    well there is pat the hat from ford can shoot a little bit with a boinger
    Certainly ain't saying we don't have any Colin...just haven't got loads...remember Clive Turner is shooting..possibly, probably much bribing from Bob!...Not forgetting Heather Turner of course!
    XX

Certainly ain't saying we don't have any Colin...just haven't got loads...remember Clive Turner is shooting..possibly, probably much bribing from Bob!...Not forgetting Heather Turner of course!
    XX
    I've left a message for Clive and Heather but they've not been able to get back to me as yet. I'm hoping they are up for the challenge as they are great supporters of Basingstoke and we love their company, even if Clive does keep thrashing me with the springer

Fords grounds are fun and I've shot there several times now but I don't know the other grounds.

The fact that all the dates I've suggested are already event days for you guys means that you are likely to have your best shooters around on each of the dates. Obviously we need to see what our team members availability is but there is already some good feedback for our visit.

I assume you use UKAHFT rules?

Keep you posted.

Bob
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

BARPC

Quote Originally Posted by Prone Shooter View Post
    I've left a message for Clive and Heather but they've not been able to get back to me as yet. I'm hoping they are up for the challenge as they are great supporters of Basingstoke and we love their company, even if Clive does keep thrashing me with the springer

Fords grounds are fun and I've shot there several times now but I don't know the other grounds.

The fact that all the dates I've suggested are already event days for you guys means that you are likely to have your best shooters around on each of the dates. Obviously we need to see what our team members availability is but there is already some good feedback for our visit.

I assume you use UKAHFT rules?

Keep you posted.

Bob
    Clive and Heather just rang me, unfortunately they can't make it....

Our top shooters don't shoot SIHFT...

Buxted is just an open, very few shooters, due to hobbits mating season...

UKAHFT it is Bobby Boy!!..

XX

Clive and Heather just rang me, unfortunately they can't make it....Our top shooters don't shoot SIHFT...

Buxted is just an open, very few shooters, due to hobbits mating season...

UKAHFT it is Bobby Boy!!..

XX
    At a quater to midnight???

UKAHFT won't be a problem. We've had all our rifles modified to .118 calibre using BNF's new range of depleted uranium alloy pellets. Your target paddles don't stand a chance, Targets themselves will be fine, we just need the paddles

Bob

BARPC

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    I think a few Hobbits will be up for this but 31st of July is a no goer as it clashes with a Benchrest match.

Andy
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Suits me, cos i think i am on holiday!....
    This is going to be like the TITANS v's the 'not quite southerners'.....neither northerners...eeerr!

Our Grounds are much smaller than your's bob but what they lack in size......

Auntieladyinwaiting XX

Suits me, cos i think i am on holiday!....
    This is going to be like the TITANS v's the 'not quite southerners'.....neither northerners...eeerr!

Our Grounds are much smaller than your's bob but what they lack in size......

Auntieladyinwaiting XX
    Titans? TITANS???? You jest, surely
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

Bob

me and ryan will attend for basingstoke well up for this challange

keep me updated

Quote Originally Posted by craig_goswell View Post
    Bob

me and ryan will attend for basingstoke well up for this challange

keep me updated
    No worries guys

Bob

BARPC

Another kind pensioner from this generous forum has sent in 1p
    Not sure what we are up to but without counting it, there must be 3/4 of a quid....

Now even the better Basingstoke shooters would last a season without bending all of them.(doing my bit, i contributed 1p)...don't normally brag but i really feel i am getting my money's worth...

XX