Thread: Hatsan Striker .25 cal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bookamp View Post
    Nice review although the power problem you had was frustrating but glad you got it sorted. I bought one of these with the walnut stock "Striker X" .25 a few months ago. Chronoed at the shop useing marksman pellets at 11.2ftlb and has since gone up to 11.3ftlb. I bought 1000 Marksman no3 pellets (it seems everyone you speak to who has owned this gun recommends these ), and found the weights on my pellet scales to average 19.2 grains with only a small variance. Fitted with a red dot scope it is great fun to shoot. I find the trigger a bit creepy so will be fitting a WW HST trigger upgrade shortly.
    I'm seriously thinking about a wood stocked striker in .25, and have looked at the WW trigger upgrade - let us know how you get on and whether it's a worthwhile upgrade - I will get the gun and see how I get on with the original trigger first though....

I ordered the trigger from Will yesterday, so hopefully it will be here shortly. Once it is done I will give you an update.

Fast delivery or what, trigger arrived barely 24hrs after ordering. It is already fitted as it was so simple to do with easy instructions supplied and once done it has transformed it from a creepy trigger to a proper light crisp 2 stage unit. Anyone who has a Striker I strongly suggest fitting one of these units http://www.woodfield-gcp.co.uk/a-custom-parts.htm