Thread: Hatsan Striker .25 cal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hatsan Striker

I have only read good things about the Striker in General straight from the box a good rifle (for the price), there is some intresting tuning kits available as well, delrin top hats and guides, XTitan springs etc, bought as a kit really helps take a lot of the Twang out and makes for a very tight, flexible hunting tool . I have seriously considered the .22 for a hunting springer as I mainly have CO2 at present.
    Live long, Die Oblong, but not for a long time yet.

The whole world smiles in the same language.

Any owners want to give an update of the rifles or any others in 25 ?

Rob

I own a hatsan 70 in .25 and a hatsan 900 x in .22 which a moderated striker. Now the 70 has a Quattro trigger and loves jsb, gave it a polish relube and ptfe piston sleeve, shoots spot on, only cost £90 new but had to wait 6months for it!!!
    If you don't want the wait my 900x aka striker, is also a good gun after a fettle including tbt kit fitted, and piston sleeve, trigger bit creepy but better after fitting a longer trigger adjustment screw, but no where near a Quattro.
    I've owned several hatsan's never had a problem with them, just don't expect deep blueing.

Quote Originally Posted by peddy View Post
    I own a hatsan 70 in .25 and a hatsan 900 x in .22 which a moderated striker. Now the 70 has a Quattro trigger and loves jsb, gave it a polish relube and ptfe piston sleeve, shoots spot on, only cost £90 new but had to wait 6months for it!!!
    If you don't want the wait my 900x aka striker, is also a good gun after a fettle including tbt kit fitted, and piston sleeve, trigger bit creepy but better after fitting a longer trigger adjustment screw, but no where near a Quattro.
    I've owned several hatsan's never had a problem with them, just don't expect deep blueing.
    Many thanks,

Rob