Thread: WEDNESDAY 4th MAY This week AT MAD

WEDNESDAY 4th MAY This week AT MAD

For 20 weeks on a wednesday evening we will be shooting at mad ,its open to all and you can shoot when you finish work or if you work nights before you go .
    30 shot course set to ukahft rules
    this is a very relaxed competition with fun been the in word so come along to mad and enjoy you dont have to be a member and its somewhere to shoot in the middle of a working week.
    Cost is £5.00 for a non-member and you can shoot till dark or shoot the course twice.
    Plinking range is open at 5pm
    start shooting when you like
    food is available
    juniors £3.00
    this is a handicap competition so dont worry you all have a chance to win
    ray hampton has taken over as the handicap sec this year as i was having to many sleepless nights worrying myself sick hoping i was;nt upsetting anybody,the countless phone calls and hate mail at my age i can well do without.
    This is for 20 weeks with your best 10 scores going to your overall best results so dont worry if you miss the odd shoot you will still be init to win it
    [Ian Bainbridge]

New Handicap Secretary

Just to try and put a stop to all of the begging texts and pm's (you know who you are), please be aware that I have been given strict guidelines by the outgoing secretary and will not accept bribes of any description from those of you who think you deserve a higher handicap.
    The new handicaps are based on your average scores throughout the Wednesday season last year, so if you shot rubbish last year, you might be getting some extra help, if you shot well, you're stuffed.
    This year we are running 2 league tables, with handicaps and without, so there will be an even better indication of who needs help and who doesn't.

Anyone can pop along and take part, so hope to see you all on Wednesday evenings.