shame thought you were up for it with your "dont know anything about beer either" remark, obviously you can give but not take it. Still I know the type we all do.

yes your right when the shooting community which is based around precision instruments moves on and adopts electronic triggers or in fact anything that improves performance then not moving with them makes you a loser. This is a technical sport and every advantage counts, no matter what your performance level if it is improved by adopting new technology you have adopted a loser mentality by not adopting it.

The major companies gave up on co2 as it was not good enough. It just isnt that is it. it is not stable enough to provide the power source that precision demands.

Next time your whining to your mates about why Britain doesnt win anything in the pistol events, take out your fart gas gun and have a good luck at it and the mentality that accompanies it "this is good enough for me, I dont shoot that well anyway".

Your right though, I'm sick of myself. Sorry if my sarcasm offends it is a weapon which is becoming old and therefore inappropriate. You may now have the last word, I'm tired of this thread and low grade arguments.

go back to shooting your cards old timers.