'CO2 wasnt good enough' LOL!!! Than HOW did they shoot 396 WR 96 with it????
I always enjoy looking at people who think that co2's ,which they shot world records, Olympics, championships etc with, arent good enough for 95% of us shooters who dont come NEAR those results. They shot 396 with a Pardini CO2 pistol, the world record in 1996. Yeah, maybe now its 399, geez, ANYONE of you shoots NEAR 396 scores?? Nope, you dont. So do you NEED pcp? No you dont. Is co2 good enough? Yes it is.. When you shooting around 380's THAN you have a reason to speak and say you nééd pcp. Otherwise... And NO I'm NOT a co2 holy-grail fan!! I'm just realistic..I have a Tau 7, co2, my favourite, and also a steyr pcp, a morini pcp, a hammerli pcp and a aeron pcp. Do I shoot better with the pcp's? No I dont.

Why do you see all pcp? Cause its a hype, cause people buy what the neigbour has, and cause people like to try to buy results instead of training properly. I can shoot in the 360's, but if you give a fellow pistol shooter at our club, an ex champ, a FWB 65, he'll outshoot me. As simple as that..
He himself shot in our countries highest pistol class in the top 10. With? A walther CP2 co2. Pcp's may have extra features: recoil dampener, extra adjustability, etc..But thats about it. Inherent accuracy isnt better. LARGEST disadvantage with co2 was NOT that it wasnt accurate enough, nor temperature, it was weight/balance change when co2 gets less!