Thread: gunpower edge

gunpower edge

has anyone used one or own one, I was just wondering are they like the stealth/storm ect and need tweeking and modding to make a decent gun out of them, or are they spot on out of the box, making allowence for their price ?

Trigger is dreadful, sightline is a long way above the barrel and the gun is too light. Secondhand FWB601/602 would be much better value.

Rutty

The Doctor is offline It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutty View Post
    Trigger is dreadful, sightline is a long way above the barrel and the gun is too light. Secondhand FWB601/602 would be much better value.

Rutty
    What he said :-) very expensive paint stiring stick

Lee
    Please tear carefully along the perforation.

I wasnt thinking of buying one I just see them and wondered if they were as bad out the box as the rest of their guns lol

The Doctor is offline It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgemaster View Post
    I wasnt thinking of buying one I just see them and wondered if they were as bad out the box as the rest of their guns lol
    if at all possible, worse :-)

Lee
    Please tear carefully along the perforation.

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.
    I endorse all above, we had a club member who bought one against all advice, it is complete rubbish, no more than a plinking gun at a bottom level target price. They are eligible for the sporter target class but even from a rest are not capable of holding the 8 ring.
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

tufty is offline I wondered how that worked..
    And they look like they were made by an apprentise plumber....so it's bound to leak
    Steyr LG110 Hunter,AA410 in Gary Cane stock,HC, Steyr LP50,Morini 164ei,Morini CM84e,Anschutz 1417 thumbhole,Rimfire Magic 10/22,Anschutz 1913,Rieder and Lenz Z2,Keppeler 6mmbr