Thread: SiHFT Round 3 Ford 15th may

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MojoCrow is offline It rubs the lotion on the anarchist ginger tom.....
    HFT, she be a cruel mistress. She gives, with the one hand, a 56 last week and then she slaps you a 44 today with her other hand.

Still apart from that famed Fordie wind which I've only previously experienced it set to 4 but today it was closer to 11. How the hell can the wind still be blowing but the pellet flies straight as if there was no wind (and therefore makes it pointless to aim off even though I did)? The wind pixies were angry today, perhaps a sacrificial lamb might be in order next time.

Thank you Ford for a 'lovely' time. It may have been a massacre but it was the pleasant kind of massacre.

Thank you John & Spence for the company. The two of you worry the hell out of me though. Now stop staring at my derrière, you're making it nervous and a nervous derrière is not to be messed with.

Thanks Jason for the car share and the normality after shooting with John & Spence. Now eat some veg!
    Customised AA S400 Carbine
    Ros beef, go home! www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk SiHFT winners 2008 2009 2010

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Great course today Fordies loved every target.

Thanks to the Oakies as well for at least coming out to play today(makes a change).

Even better we can do it all again in a fortnight.

Buxted lead the SiHFT 2011 by 3.

Monkey
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Delighted you "enjoyed" the course, it turned out even trickier than we had hoped - it certainly caught me out, over and over again

Great to see the Ford wind in action for a big shoot, sometimes you can read it, but mainly you can't.

Congratulations to everyone getting a gold today, seriously good shooting. Pat the Hat with his spring powered 56 was amazing, John Herbert's pb of 54 was a delight too.

Good to see the gap between Buxted and the Oaks narrowed to 3 points, as it is always good to see a close competition

Even better to think that Ford also beat Buxted today

Sorry about my inability to count to 3 accurately one stander, two standers, so we must need two more to make three

Ben, never trust me with money, I haven't a clue, hope we are all square, if not let me know

Richard
    Last edited by Enthusiast; 15-05-2011 at 04:43 PM.
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

MojoCrow is offline It rubs the lotion on the anarchist ginger tom.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiast View Post
    Ben, never trust me with money, I haven't a clue, hope we are all square, if not let me know
    Richard, dear chap, we are fine with the money but If I shot better, I'd be happier with a badge. but then I'd give you £2 and then that would that you would owe me..... no, wait, I'd owe you...... No, hang on I'm confused...... I, um, oh crumbs.
    Customised AA S400 Carbine
    Ros beef, go home! www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk SiHFT winners 2008 2009 2010

ford thanks for letting us play at your house
    great fun as usual
    loved the wind even if i got it wrong
    oh the concrete jungle
    WALTHER DOMINATOR LG300.
    "The Oaks"

thanks ford good job, although even at this early stage its pretty much gonna be the same old prediction for the team scores which is normaly buxted or oaks in leed throughout the whole comp lol , dont get me wrong the reason is because these two clubs have some good shots and thats all fair enough etc but once they start to pull away from the other teams involved at this early stage its pretty much a dead sert either or , i propose the team scoring system of the F1 for next year , i think it would give all teams invovled a chance at pulling back and lets face it with this scoring system it would keep all teams on there feet as it could all turn around on any given shoot . simply an idea for next year lads thats all cheers nick
    Last edited by MR NICK .B; 15-05-2011 at 06:42 PM.
    H.R.P.C.....and proud of it