Thread: Cybergun 1911 blow back

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    If your in Leeds and you drive then I bet you could drive to Mcavoys, buy the pistol, drive home and still be a tenner or so better off than most of the other suppliers.

OK, so did a bit of shooting before, Feels great and is about as accurate as the other Cybergun automatics I've shot. Averaging about 320 fps, nice kick with each shot, very smooth and the trigger is great.

Its exceptionally hot outside but I managed to get about 80 shots before it went full auto on me and dumped the gas out. It also didn't seem to rapidly cool like other automatics but this could be the ambient temperature.

Quote Originally Posted by blooregard View Post
    If your in Leeds and you drive then I bet you could drive to Mcavoys, buy the pistol, drive home and still be a tenner or so better off than most of the other suppliers.

OK, so did a bit of shooting before, Feels great and is about as accurate as the other Cybergun automatics I've shot. Averaging about 320 fps, nice kick with each shot, very smooth and the trigger is great.

Its exceptionally hot outside but I managed to get about 80 shots before it went full auto on me and dumped the gas out. It also didn't seem to rapidly cool like other automatics but this could be the ambient temperature.
    Thanks mate - your right they seem better priced than elsewhere at Mcavoys .

I used to drive over to Jeans Military memoirs in Lancs back in the day so it is do able . The M62 is always a nightmare esp through Manchester .

Its just a case of waiting until they get some in then ??

Carl.
    " This , is MY safety "