Thread: Cybergun 1911 blow back

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hedgehugger View Post
    Does anyone ever do 'group buys' on this forum? I'm on a couple of VW forums, and people sometimes organise these to aid with price and delivery... it seems that there's some interest in this model (I definitely want one ) so could anything be organised? Would the dealer do a better price if half a dozen of us bought?
    I like the sound of this . Group buys ?

I am sure there are enough of us interested in one or more of this model ?

I wonder if anyone close to a dealer who has these would be willing to " group buy " if we forward the cash .

in for deffo .

I wonder if this pistol will take real .45 acp grips ? Would look even better with a set of wood grips or maybe the Pachmayer rubber type grips . Since this is an original 1911A1 clone I reckon the wood ones would suit it best .

Carl.
    " This , is MY safety "

Quote Originally Posted by PHOBUS View Post
    I like the sound of this . Group buys ?

I am sure there are enough of us interested in one or more of this model ?

I wonder if anyone close to a dealer who has these would be willing to " group buy " if we forward the cash .

in for deffo .

I wonder if this pistol will take real .45 acp grips ? Would look even better with a set of wood grips or maybe the Pachmayer rubber type grips . Since this is an original 1911A1 clone I reckon the wood ones would suit it best .

Carl.
    I was thinking the same about the grips also. Pretty sure seeing as you don't have to use the clip thing to clip it on they may just fit straight onto the mounting points. It looks like they do. I'm very tempted to get one!
    Overkill Is Underated