Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cybergun 1911 blow back

Good man See if you can get a bulk discount...

Seriously though, these look the mutts nuts - do you think the blowback aspect will affect the power/velocity/accuracy of it? Even if it does, there's just something about a moving slide that does it for me...

To be honest dude I dont worry about the power or accuracy (I have my HW45 for that), the cybergun guns are excellent but wildly inaccurate but you just want to keep on shooting them.

I have the Sig and the Uzi, the Sig is fantastic to blast out 25 rounds then have the slide lock back and the Uzi is a real beast, the kick is very realistic.

Regardless of power or accuracy these guns are well worth the hundred quid or so just for the sheer awesomeness.

Awesomeness Love it!

airshooter do a co2 4.5m 1911 all metal just dont think its blow back tho??

Non-blowback

Quote Originally Posted by danwillcox24 View Post
    airshooter do a co2 4.5m 1911 all metal just dont think its blow back tho??
    The one from Airshooter is non-blowback. The blowback Witness M1911 is not yet here in the UK to my knowledge. I am awaiting more info' from SMK. I do hope we can have it here. I own quite a few blowback pistols and the M1911 is such an iconic pistol that I'd love to own one. I'd like to see a Browning/FN hi-Power too
    I have a Cybergun Sig Sauer P226 in 6mm airsoft but as it is over 1 Joule it's classed as an airgun. I shoot metal 6mm BB's from it. It packs a punch and is fairly accurate for a BB gun up to 20 feet. You can also buy it 4.5mm metal bb form. They are very realistic and are fun to shoot. Although not the same as a real powder burner they do recoil quite a bit with the CO2 powered blowback. Check out this guy in Canada. Although we can't import from him he makes rather good reviews with his camera:

http://www.replicaairguns.com/

If I hear anything back from SMK I'll post any new info'.
    regards,
    Alan

o ok thanks i didnt think it woz the blow back just have to keep waiting much perfur the 4.5mm to the 6mm tho just my thoughts tho lol

Thanks for the info - WANT ONE!

Unhappy SMK & Witness

Hello,
    I spoke to SMk today. They are the importers into the UK of the Cybergun range of CO2 4.5mm bb guns and also a lot of airsoft guns. As of today they do not stock the blowback Witness :-(
    They may in the future bring it in. We'll have to wait and see. By the way Cybergun recently purchased SMK.
    regards,
    Alan

Quote Originally Posted by London177 View Post
    Hello,
    I spoke to SMk today. They are the importers into the UK of the Cybergun range of CO2 4.5mm bb guns and also a lot of airsoft guns. As of today they do not stock the blowback Witness :-(
    They may in the future bring it in. We'll have to wait and see. By the way Cybergun recently purchased SMK.
    regards,
    Alan
    Bravo! that man

Lets hope with their acquisition that they start stocking it

i have the non blowback cybergun 1911. it states all metal construction but mines all plastic, its a hard tough plastic and quite weighty but not metal. shoots 177 bbs at some kind of rate mind, very powerful for a bb. much more so than my beretta 92fs that takes pellets

im looking to get a "Sig Sauer P226 Blowback Pistol" in the very near future, they look awesome!

Witness

Jetski,
    You'll like the Sig P226. It really is a fun BB gun and has a great heavy feel to it.
    I know for certain that the Tanfoglio Witness 1911, the latest version from Cybergun (it has a true 1911 style trigger) is an all metal gun excepting grips and some internal parts etc.
    I am making enquires about importing one myself from the USA but it's hard to get clear advice. On Monday I visit my local HMRC office to get it from the horses mouth!
    regards,
    Alan

Here in the UK!

Woo!

That is good news

Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh I'm over that way on Friday, might pick one up.

Great news! Now how the hell do I get to Staffs from Cornwall...?!