Thread: Looking for Match rifle .22lr

Looking for Match rifle .22lr

I have a wanted post in the firearms section but possibly this is a more appropriate section to ask! Looking for an Anschutz Match/Walther KKM/Valmet/ Rem 40x/Win 52 around 40 miles from Northampton. Seen quite a few old nails so far and travelled far! Must have a decent bore and chamber....not shot out.

Anyone selling up? PM please.

Mike95

Quote Originally Posted by Mike95 View Post
    I have a wanted post in the firearms section but possibly this is a more appropriate section to ask! Looking for an Anschutz Match/Walther KKM/Valmet/ Rem 40x/Win 52 around 40 miles from Northampton. Seen quite a few old nails so far and travelled far! Must have a decent bore and chamber....not shot out.

Mike95
    I'm in a similar position to you and by the looks of it, not very far from you, where do you shoot? I use Kibworth, Leicestershire.
    He who dies with the most toys wins. Flying, shooting, fishing and sports cars, what more could a man want.

Match .22lr

I shoot at Sywell, 100 yard rimfire range.....NSSA range. Seems to be a dearth of decent Anschutz, most of what I have seen are shot out old club guns. I am now wary of travelling a hundred miles or so to view what is descibed as a VGC gun! I rather like the Walther KKM but few about...lots in Germany if you know any helpful German dealers!
    I will keep looking.

Mike95

Target Rifle wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike95 View Post

Mike95
    You have pm

Target Rifle wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by BobSki View Post
    I'm in a similar position to you and by the looks of it, not very far from you, where do you shoot? I use Kibworth, Leicestershire.
    You have pm

match rifle .22lr

Try valmont firearms they are in south yorkshire they have a web site they got a velmet and a match 54