Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why carnt i sell my guns?

quitting stuff.......

Sell your most precious piece.OUCH!The rest will go easy :-)

I sold my HW100K (yawn, just too perfect, boring) and bought with the proceeds, a HW35e, and an(other) airsporter s . Thats the way to do it, not the other way round!!!!!!!

I was thinking of setting a limit, with a strict one in, one out rule as Gareth and others on here have done.

The limit was going to be fifteen, only problem is I already have fifteen guns and there's still six on my wish list.

I can find no justification for getting rid of any of the guns already in my collection.

There's only one thing to do, I've got to raise the limit to twenty one.

Atb
    Sean.

Quote Originally Posted by baz View Post
    Keep to springers mate, PCPs are boring in comparison
    Basically I agree - but the Sportsmatch GC2 has that quality build and character feature.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

I have a strict one out, two in rule but the collection still seems to be growing. Maths was never my strong point though.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    I have a strict one out, two in rule but the collection still seems to be growing. Maths was never my strong point though.
    Dont worry. In a recent survey it was shown that 40% of the country were good at maths while the remaining 70% were useless.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

keep them all. pcp's are great. but a decent springe will put a smile on your face like no pre charged can.

Stick to the boingers my friend . p.c.p rifles are all well and fine , but they are soulless ! i have had several and not even got round to naming them (yes i name my rifles according to character , this is perfectly normal , and not weird or scarey at all ) i only shoot what i understand , p.c.p's are witchcraft i tells ya. now all my p.c.p's are gone ! springers are just as accurate , and they make your skill as a shooter even better ! and you can name them without feeling embarrased.
    showbiz raconteur , after dinner speaker and wealthy socialite.

Back in the 70's I sold a Bonehill Britannia 'cos I wasn't using it so much any more.

Won't make that mistake again, will I?

Keep 'em all!

ive sold 3 diana's i now regret most of all a 5G pistol when i were a lad i admit in order to buy my old '35E sold it now and do bloody miss it a bit as it were my first hw still nevermind i wern't using it at all. Almost sold my old '77k .177 in lovely venom tyro stock, would of been a hell of a regret for sure. Sold my old ps serial721 often wonder where it is now but replaced with a walnut ps so i love that one now! Selling something that holds sentimental value is incredibly hard. Bought a excellent theoben sirroco nice walnut .22 rifle from a customer for good price and a day later he called to ask if id sell the rifle back! Took it straight back as i knew what it meant to him. So try not to sell only if you really need to. Im off now for a little cry!