Thread: Club list

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Web site: Rivington Riflemen.

Based on the outskirts of Bolton, Lancs.

Indoor (40 yd & 10m) and outdoor (woodland) ranges.

ONE annual membership, decided each year by the members then NO RANGE FEES or remain a visitor @ £5/visit.

FREE membership and FREE range fees to juniors (under 17).

HFT, FT, 10m pistol, 10m rifle, plus fun plinking.

Chronograph. Club air bottle. FREE use of club rifle (p.c.p.) or pistol (you just provide the pellets).

FREE paper targets on the 10m range (rifle & pistol).

Social area with pot bellied stove in the winter.

FREE brews.

Beginners always welcome. Non FAC only. Contact details on web site or via me.

Meet 3 times per week.

ATB
    Ian.
    Last edited by I. J.; 23-09-2017 at 06:46 PM.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Antoni is offline There's nothing cushy about life in the Women's Auxiliary Balloon Corps!
    "Woodend Complex" Huthwaite nr Mansfield

Pole up, then it's £3 for an hour, or £5 for 3 hours in their 20 metre 6 lane indoor range, with some plinkers and pulley target holders.

Saw an HW77 K, plus another springer and apparently a PCP available for hire at an additonal £10 each.

I asked to see the outdoor airgun range. There was a shelter from where you could set up for zeroing at 10 15 20 25 metre (from memory). We went down a short mown 'avenue' with 5 or 6 pull-string reset metal targets out to the side. A bit underwhelming really. To be trusted to use the outdoor part you need to gain membership at £40 Jan to Dec, or £20 June to December.

When I went they seemed to be moving emphasis away from airgun and toward archery - there was more space allocated to that.

I'll go again.

Right next door, there's a handy and efficient £3.90 'franchised' carvery pub.
    Last edited by Antoni; 01-01-2012 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Clarification

East Northamptonshire Shooting Association.

Formerly the Nene Valley Shooting Club we are now a not for profit constitutional club. Based in Woodford near Kettering Northamptonshire.

Outdoor 50m range with 12 covered firing points & 2 outside points.
    Benchrest & Plinking

The building of an indoor 10m pistol/rifle range and clubhouse is now completed. (See website forum in my sig)
    We have 4 firing positions as well as cooking facilities and even heaters to keep warm come the winter!

Chrony available for testing as well as bottle filling (By arrangement, as not on site)

We are hoping to set up a FT course in the top field by spring/summer 2012 as well.
    A Smallbore section is under development.

We're a friendly bunch, often do more gassing than shooting and always welcome anyone along to join us.

Open Sat/Sun. Price for non members is £7.50 for all day (£5 for members)
    Weekday shooting is available for members only (Min membership of 3 months)
    Last edited by SpikeG; 21-10-2011 at 03:36 PM.