So as promised I made my way to SEAC in Paddock Wood and I'm very glad I did. I met Bob my "contact" and he showed me round and spoke to me about my rifle before chronoing it to make sure it was behaving and generally making sure I was ok to shoot. That was my first impression of SEAC SAFETY 1ST. Sandra Bob's wife made a note of my name and my compulsory insurance details before recording my chrono results and recording the details of my gun. Next it was to the zeroing range to sort out my scope,
Oh Dear its all over the place and with my limited knowledge I'm going to struggle to fix it.
I asked Bob to have a look and see what he could do and he took about half an hour getting it somewhere close and then introduced me to Steve to finish the job. Speaking to Steve soon made me realised how little I know about this sport/ subject. With Steve's help I was soon hole on hole and really enjoying myself. Steve took a good hour out of his own shooting time to help me out and after I discovered a flaw with my rifle which might see it popped in for a service he even offered to lend me his second rifle to shoot a comp with next week.

Overall a lovely set up with vastly knowledgable members in a safe but still relaxed atmosphere. Will I be going again? Try and stop me.

Thanks to Bob, Steve and co for making me feel so welcome
Ollie