Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Club list

HandyAndy is offline His Croquembouche is still talked of in hushed tones to this day....
    Chesterfield looking out over them there hill's.

Stockport and dist airgun club

Hi, we run an indoor 25 yard range every Wednesday evening, there are 3 firing positions and we operate on ten min slots to enable all members at least 2 sessions. We have re settable knock downs and paper targets. There is seating at the rear of the range and were open from 7 pm to 9 pm.

We have air cylinders and the air fills are free.

Membership is as follows :

Adults - £20 per year and £2 range fees per visit

Children - £10 per year and £1 range fee. (Under 16's)

Rates on membership is reduced in the latter part of the year as I decide.

We are associated to the NWFTA and have members shooting in the hft ft regional competitions.

Every second Sunday we shoot outdoors on a local farm from 10 am to 12 midday. We also hold our comps at this location.

On the Sunday shoots, the firing line is set out and you can mostly set out and be sat or laid there for the full 2 hours if you so wished. (This session is run by another, if you require more info pm me and I'll find out and reply)

We are a friendly club and we all enjoy the craic and banter. There is a wealth of knowledge in the club and experience too.

Lastly, we can only accept junior members / shooters as long as they are accompanied by a responsible adult.

Lincoln Shooting Club Reepham Shooting Center

Lincoln Shooting Club Reepham Shooting Center
    Reepham Shooting Centre is a friendly shooting club near Lincoln. We meet every Saturday throughout the year at Reepham Moor Rifle Range. There are two outdoor ranges - a covered 25m with 12 firing points and an open 75m with 8 firing points. We run competitions every month covering a wide range of disciplines and calibres. Several members take part in the NSRA/Eley Postal Competition. The highlight of the year is the family BBQ day in July when we have the annual benchrest competition, which is guaranteed to bring out the competitive element.

Club Weapons Available to use

New members are welcome ... help is available from experienced members if you need it.

Now with a licence to shoot a Beckingham MOD Range Newark from 100/600 yards monthly.

Membership fees are individual £110 and family two people £199 + £89 for each person after that

Contact through link below or e-mail me at andytaylorsenna@supanet.com
    http://reephamshootingcentre.blogspot.com/

Regards
    Andy

Lain Shooting School

A large clay pigeon site with 3 airgun ranges:
    -a 10-80yrd range with covered bench
    -a 30yrd range with the targets scattered on a bank
    -a 55yrd range with a few target in mid-length grass and no bench or cover

A friendly atmosphere with hot and cold refreshments
    Always welcoming to novice shooters as well as experienced shots

Annual membership: £40
    range fee: £10 for non members and £3 for members

Near Quarley, Andover

contact details
    The correct number of guns you ask?
    N+1 (Where 'N' is the number I currently own )

Can anyone point me in the direction of the nearest airgun club to sunderland?
    Steve.

looking for a club

can anyone tell me if there is a Club in the Edinburgh area

Barbury FTC - New Website www.barburyftc.com

Barbury FTC - Near J16 M4 Swindon Wiltshire

We are open all year round and Shoot all day on a Sunday and Wednesday afternoons

Membership is available, prices and details on the website

www.barburyftc.com

Jim Strutton
    Hon Club Secretary
    jimstrutton@barburyftc.com

Mendip Shooting Ground

First post - this thread seemed like a good place to start.

MENDIP SHOOTING GROUND

A great club if you are in the South West. A lovely family run business set in a beautiful countryside location. Here is a list of the facilities that they provide:

Multiple shotgun ranges (can't list them as I don't shoot clays).
    60yrd covered firing point outdoor range with knockdown targets as well as paper ones. Has both sitting, standing and prone firing positions.
    30yrd indoor range.
    HFT range with more than 30 knockdowns from 7yrds to 45.
    Woodland HFT range - am unsure of the number of targets however it is large than the one mentioned above. It also has a 30yrd zeroing range.
    Clubhouse and cafe.

I believe that membership is £50 and is payed annually. Members pay £5 per session for unlimited shooting. Non-members pay £10 supposedly for 1 hour of shooting, however I have never seen this enforced. There are 6 AA S400 air rifles which you can hire if you don't have your own gun. Finally, there is an on-site gunsmith who I have never had to use but seems very knowledgeable.

Any extra details an be found at the clubs website - http://www.mendipsg.co.uk/

"Woodend Complex" Huthwaite nr Mansfield

Yet another great day at "Woodend Complex" Huthwaite nr Mansfield, did a bit of everything.

Air Rile uses have one out door under cover, with 4 bench rests, could take two at a time, with the indoor range I think 6 shooters, as a member there is the range I have spoken about, plus a members only range under cover, plus a walk round course.

Then onto the 45 meter Air Rifle Range, a good few targets on there, which you can move to suit the range you wish to fire at, even took my own targets to zero in to. Tried the 20meter indoor range, but soon went back to the outdoor.
    Found everyone friendly owners or other shooters, even got a couple of tips for my shooting.
    My HW100 got a good day out, plenty of lead down the range.

Had a lesson on Archery and Knife Throwing. (Please phone to see if the owners can fit it in)

There site is at http://www.woodendfarmcomplex.co.uk/
    further info Youtube.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa75_cQE008 Indoor Range
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa75_cQE008

J12 Shooting, J12 of M1 , Herts / Beds area

Link to the web site.
    Still in progress but its coming along.

http://www.j12shooting.co.uk/news.php

Castleton FT Club, Nr Cardiff/Newport.

Castleton FT Club is situated just off the A48 near St Mellons, We shoot Two Days a week Thursday and Sunday from 11.00 till late afternoon the club is associated to WAFTA you can learn to shoot FT or just shoot at the targets full information can be found on the Website..... www.castletonftc.co.uk or on our facebook page, Castleton Field Target Club.
    Gary.

Wickham and District Rifle Club

Wickham and District Rifle Club membership is open to all, regardless of age, gender or ability. We shoot at an 25 yard indoor range based at the Wickham Community Centre. http://www.wickham-drc.co.uk

Rimfire
    We run two teams in the Portsmouth and District Smallbore Rifle and Pistol Association's Winter league for 2013/2014.

Air Rifles
    The Air Rifle section is open to all participants who want to learn about the art of shooting various types of air rifle and air pistols. Every Saturday morning from 10.00 - 12.00, for more details please call 01329 833688.

The club will provide you with tuition, the use of an air rifle or air pistol, targets and pellets. A range officer will be on hand though out the morning to ensure safety is adhered to at all times.

The Wickham Community Centre (PO17 5AL) is a wheelchair friendly site with no steps for access.

Hello.
    Just to introduce Leicester Smallbore Rifle and Pistol club.

Go to www.leicestershooting.co.uk for full details.

Portishead Shooting Club

Here's the link

http://www.portisheadshootingclub.co.uk/

Air gun range out to 70m, with 25m targets for air rifle benchrest (outdoor covered firing point)

6 lane 100m prone and benchrest range with covered firing points.

4 Lane indoor 25m range, .22LR and pistol calibres.

Also in the pipeline is an outdoor 50m pistol calibre range (IIRC).

Nottingham Clubs

Any info on shooting ranges in Nottingham appreciated

Castle Field Target Nottinghamshire.

Hi
    Just to introduce Castle Field Target club,Just turn up any sunday morning for a cup of tea and a chat,ask for Carl Meads or Andy Gough,we are located between Watnall and Moorgreen in Nottinghamshire there will be a 40 shot course set out every Sunday.www.castlefieldtarget.co.uk/