Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Club list

Club list

Here we go:

Rochdale AGC

Website

We're NSRA affiliated, but for some reason placed in the midlands section... !?!

40Yd outdoor range, pistols, club competitions - open every Sunday - hot and cold refreshments, chronograph, and a good selection of pellets.

Contact details are listed on the website, or you can PM me directly on the BBS - I'm also on quite a few other forums.

Anybody and everybody welcome!!

Darren
    Last edited by warbiscuit; 27-07-2011 at 06:57 PM. Reason: update
    "Oh Bugger"

Lea Valley AGC near Hertford SG14 2JA
    Open every Saturday from 9.15

Website

Covered zero range to 80 yards with zero plates

Covered plinking range to 80 yards with reset knockdowns

Our own woods and varied ranges for competitions

Clubhouse with hot food and drinks

FT, HFT, IPAS (addictive), pistol HFT, extreme rested HFT and plain old plinkin'

Beginners always welcome and they get a guided tour around the grounds. Plenty of advice available and some club guns to try, I believe.

Club list

As said In thread "beginners welcome" here is the first club. If the mods could make this a sticky that would be brilliant.

Aldershot rifle and pistol club

Based in hampshire

Two outdoor covered firing point ranges 100yrds and 50yrds with the latter being flood lit.

Indoor 25yrd for match pistol and rifle sub6ft/lb

Nice club house with toilets seating area and full kitchen.

Use of range mats, chronograph, rifle rests, club guns etc.

Currently two qualified coaches soon to be three.

NRA and NSRA affiliated.

Every Discipline welcome.

Internal H.F.T competition

As we are a new air section to an already well established club, we are seeking new members.

website: http://www.aldershotrpc.co.uk/ (currently doesnt have an air rifle link)
    BBS thread: Here
    Last edited by craig_goswell; 13-05-2011 at 04:55 PM.

Lincs Hunter FT Club

Hill Side Farm, Somerton Gate Lane,

Waddington. Lincoln. LN5 9TA

Lincs HFT Club on
    01522 720270 during opening hours
    6:00pm till 9:00pm Wednesday and 12:00pm till 6:00pm Sunday

mark@lincs-hft-club.co.uk

Website http://lincs-hft-club.co.uk

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?hl=...,0.016512&z=17

All sub 12 ft/lbs rifles and 6 ft/lbs (lead only) pistols welcome

Full Hunter FT course, covered shooting positions 40 Yard bench rested zero range, 10m pistol range, Pistol Silhouette range, 20 yard moving target.

All on a fantastic hillside location.

Both new and non members welcome.

Thanks

Mark

Web site: Rivington Riflemen.

Based on the outskirts of Bolton, Lancs.

Indoor (40 yd & 10m) and outdoor (woodland) ranges.

ONE annual membership, decided each year by the members then NO RANGE FEES or remain a visitor @ £5/visit.

FREE membership and FREE range fees to juniors (under 17).

HFT, FT, 10m pistol, 10m rifle, plus fun plinking.

Chronograph. Club air bottle. FREE use of club rifle (p.c.p.) or pistol (you just provide the pellets).

FREE paper targets on the 10m range (rifle & pistol).

Social area with pot bellied stove in the winter.

FREE brews.

Beginners always welcome. Non FAC only. Contact details on web site or via me.

Meet 3 times per week.

ATB
    Ian.
    Last edited by I. J.; 23-09-2017 at 06:46 PM.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Antoni is online now There's nothing cushy about life in the Women's Auxiliary Balloon Corps!
    "Woodend Complex" Huthwaite nr Mansfield

Pole up, then it's £3 for an hour, or £5 for 3 hours in their 20 metre 6 lane indoor range, with some plinkers and pulley target holders.

Saw an HW77 K, plus another springer and apparently a PCP available for hire at an additonal £10 each.

I asked to see the outdoor airgun range. There was a shelter from where you could set up for zeroing at 10 15 20 25 metre (from memory). We went down a short mown 'avenue' with 5 or 6 pull-string reset metal targets out to the side. A bit underwhelming really. To be trusted to use the outdoor part you need to gain membership at £40 Jan to Dec, or £20 June to December.

When I went they seemed to be moving emphasis away from airgun and toward archery - there was more space allocated to that.

I'll go again.

Right next door, there's a handy and efficient £3.90 'franchised' carvery pub.
    Last edited by Antoni; 01-01-2012 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Clarification

East Northamptonshire Shooting Association.

Formerly the Nene Valley Shooting Club we are now a not for profit constitutional club. Based in Woodford near Kettering Northamptonshire.

Outdoor 50m range with 12 covered firing points & 2 outside points.
    Benchrest & Plinking

The building of an indoor 10m pistol/rifle range and clubhouse is now completed. (See website forum in my sig)
    We have 4 firing positions as well as cooking facilities and even heaters to keep warm come the winter!

Chrony available for testing as well as bottle filling (By arrangement, as not on site)

We are hoping to set up a FT course in the top field by spring/summer 2012 as well.
    A Smallbore section is under development.

We're a friendly bunch, often do more gassing than shooting and always welcome anyone along to join us.

Open Sat/Sun. Price for non members is £7.50 for all day (£5 for members)
    Weekday shooting is available for members only (Min membership of 3 months)
    Last edited by SpikeG; 21-10-2011 at 03:36 PM.

bolton airguns society.

located at dunscar bolton....

shooting from bench rest inside 2 huts both with woodburners.
    out door loo.

shooting at various targets out to 85mtrs.

meet 9.30am sundays till 300pm.

now we have flood lit course for weds eve shooting so shooting can continue through the dark eves...

1st visit free. 3 further visits allowed at £5 a visit, or join £35 a year single £40 family and £3.00 a visit.

website. boltonairgunssociety.co.uk
    Last edited by moonbear; 09-10-2011 at 06:55 PM.
    assistant sec, bolton airguns society.

Walton Lions Air Rifle Club - Great Barr

Mainly Bell Target
    Postal 6yd Comps
    Meet Every Tuesday evening

www.waltonlions.co.uk

butts gun club in lincolnshire.

Its £30 a year for air rifles and they do black power and clay shooting , shot guns 100 meter out door range for airgunners and a 25 meter as well on the old R.A.F air feild and every year everyone one gets together for the comps member and no members are also very welcome its butts gun club at north cotes lincolnshire meet people who will help with everything to do with guns.
    Last edited by HUNTER 1O1; 25-08-2011 at 11:28 PM.

Seac

Hi Guys

After speaking to Bob on the phone I will making my first visit to SEAC in Paddock Wood on Sunday. If you see me say hello I will be the one looking rather shy with a BSA Hornet and cowboy hat.

Looks like a great club with good facilities and organisation so I'll let you know how I get on

Ollie
    AND WHEN HE GETS TO HEAVEN TO ST PETER HE WILL TELL "ONE MORE SOLDIER REPORTING SIR I'VE SERVED MY TIME IN HELL"

Horsham Rifle & Pistol Club

25 yard indoor range
    32 yard covered outdoor range
    45 acre HFT site in Crawley

details here >>> H R P C <<<
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

My first visit to SEAC

So as promised I made my way to SEAC in Paddock Wood and I'm very glad I did. I met Bob my "contact" and he showed me round and spoke to me about my rifle before chronoing it to make sure it was behaving and generally making sure I was ok to shoot. That was my first impression of SEAC SAFETY 1ST. Sandra Bob's wife made a note of my name and my compulsory insurance details before recording my chrono results and recording the details of my gun. Next it was to the zeroing range to sort out my scope,
    Oh Dear its all over the place and with my limited knowledge I'm going to struggle to fix it.
    I asked Bob to have a look and see what he could do and he took about half an hour getting it somewhere close and then introduced me to Steve to finish the job. Speaking to Steve soon made me realised how little I know about this sport/ subject. With Steve's help I was soon hole on hole and really enjoying myself. Steve took a good hour out of his own shooting time to help me out and after I discovered a flaw with my rifle which might see it popped in for a service he even offered to lend me his second rifle to shoot a comp with next week.

Overall a lovely set up with vastly knowledgable members in a safe but still relaxed atmosphere. Will I be going again? Try and stop me.

Thanks to Bob, Steve and co for making me feel so welcome
    Ollie
    AND WHEN HE GETS TO HEAVEN TO ST PETER HE WILL TELL "ONE MORE SOLDIER REPORTING SIR I'VE SERVED MY TIME IN HELL"

atherton indoor range (A.I.R)

A NEW VENUE IN THE N/W
    memberships applications now being taken for the new airgun range in atherton known as A.I.R
    55yds plinking range, 55yds zeroing range, 45yd benchrest range, 10yd match pistol/rifle range, 15yd pistol plinking range.
    fully insured and safe.

contact me for details

opening 9/10/11

fees are yet to be finalised but at present its looking at £75 a year for single membership, £95 member and partner, and £100 for family (2+2).
    we will open at 10am and close at 9pm weekdays and 10am to 6pm sat and sundays.
    very affordable for the services on offer, inc heated ranges in winter and wind free zeroing to 55yds.
    a full day shooting from opening to closing will be £7.50 per member and £12.50 visitors (half days fees are 50% of full)
    member and partner will be £12.50 per day (half days fees are 50% of full)
    family 2+2 members will be £12.50 per day (half days fees are 50% of full)

prices to be confirmed.
    just spent £2500 on building materials and £1000 on targets so its a definate goer.

details from ben on 07907689652

we hope to cater for shooters who want to shoot when convenient for them and as im aware no other indoor facility has 7 days opening and all day too