Thread: THW Essex Air Ambulance Charity Shoot!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Just like to say i had a realy great time on sunday . will be back in to weeks time for the normal open comp.And it was good to to be able to support the essex air ambulance.

Cent aa
    let the good times flow

THW Essex Air Ambulance Charity Shoot!

I would like to say a big well done to Mr and Mrs Yates and the boys for a great day, also anybody else who helped out on the day glad all went well and the weather held out for us all, great turn out for a good cause.
    and enjoyed a nice pint down the pub, even if we all had to sit outside with Tony (the pub refused him in as he looked like a homeless person ...lol sorry Tony only joking)

Quote Originally Posted by leithjones View Post
    I would like to say a big well done to Mr and Mrs Yates and the boys for a great day, also anybody else who helped out on the day glad all went well and the weather held out for us all, great turn out for a good cause.
    and enjoyed a nice pint down the pub, even if we all had to sit outside with Tony (the pub refused him in as he looked like a homeless person ...lol sorry Tony only joking)
    Mr leithjones with reference to the PUB, it has not been forgotten about the incident with the pint and Fritz, he's now been taught a new attack word, which is A***, which he has got a picture of this person and as soon as I say that word you'd better start running!

The Air Ambulance Shoot

Well done Guy's

A fab result,on raising fun's for the air ambulance,a most welcome cause

Well done to all on the day,for all the hard work that went into setting up,& running of the days events

"O" and fritz is me mate now

Bring on the next shoot
    AA EV2 .177 MTC 10x44
    HW100T Ginb .177 MTC 10x44
    www.rochfordac.co.uk

can any body tell me if any of the competitors from the other clubs that attended. the shoot on Sunday.
    if they had a good time, what did they think of the course,it would be nice to have some feed back on this.
    Last edited by tony1968; 18-05-2011 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tony1968 View Post
    can any body tell me if any of the competitors from the other clubs that attended. the shoot on Sunday.
    if they had a good time, what did they think of the course,it would be nice to have some feed back on this.
    Had a great days shoot. The course was interesting and made you take shots you wouldn't think twice about if there were no bluebells in sight!!!

Everyone was very friendly, the food great and all done for a very worthwhile cause. Glad to see you raised a good sum of money for the Air Ambulance.
    I look forward to shooting your woods again.
    Jean
    M.A.D.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamGenie View Post
    Had a great days shoot. The course was interesting and made you take shots you wouldn't think twice about if there were no bluebells in sight!!!

Everyone was very friendly, the food great and all done for a very worthwhile cause. Glad to see you raised a good sum of money for the Air Ambulance.
    I look forward to shooting your woods again.
    Jean
    M.A.D.
    Glad you enjoyed your day Jean, look forward to seeing again soon,!

Karen

Quote Originally Posted by tony1968 View Post
    Mr leithjones with reference to the PUB, it has not been forgotten about the incident with the pint and Fritz, he's now been taught a new attack word, which is A***, which he has got a picture of this person and as soon as I say that word you'd better start running!
    Oh yes the dog and pint, errrrr thought I was doing you a favour as the head on your pint was climbing out of your glass and I thought it was better not to waste it, and as fritz had done so well during the day not eating the kids that he might like a lick of your pint like a lolly. which he did and enjoyed it very much, still can't believe I was grassed up by Mrs Yates thought we were friends.

Quote Originally Posted by leithjones View Post
    Oh yes the dog and pint, errrrr thought I was doing you a favour as the head on your pint was climbing out of your glass and I thought it was better not to waste it, and as fritz had done so well during the day not eating the kids that he might like a lick of your pint like a lolly. which he did and enjoyed it very much, still can't believe I was grassed up by Mrs Yates thought we were friends.
    Actually, it was Ryan who hinted that something had gone on with the pint, but the big grin on my face kind of gave it away I think!
    And yes Mr leithjones, we are friends!