Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Phoenix Meet at Bisley

Quote Originally Posted by harricook View Post
    Did a quick 'commando raid' this morning @ the Phoenix - missed the GunMart stand (where was it ?)

Saw the Midway girls who where .... 'disappointingly dressed' compared to previous events !

Looked for DodgyRog's stand - assumed I would bee seeking someone stood behind copious piles of cast offerings . couldn't find ANY stand resembling this description - where was it - how did I miss it ??

Had a look at both the CMMG & the Spikes offerings @ & would probably swing towards the Spikes.

Fred from the NRA was moaning like f*** that 'they' had moved his tent about 14ft & he had to walk further

Pity I couldn't have stayed a bit longer

Hope all of you that go tomorrow & Sunday have a good one !

I could hear the steels being shot in the distance - nice tune !!!

Roy
    PS Dan bought ALL the cheap kit & left NOTHING for anyone else

Very disappointed too I hate them thick black tights thingies.

Missed a Greener on the first day, then a Webley Service 2nd series today, so will go back tomorrow and stare at the 3 refinished jobs.

Plenty of boxed pre-war pistols including spring clip. If you like that sort of thing

Airsporters seem very popular this year.

So what have you lot bought then ?

Did the Friday morning, pretty quiet until afternoon and had a good day NOT buying!
    Came away with a Hurricane scope mount and nowt else. It were hard doing it but .....
    plenty of prewar BSA's, 2 rather nice light patterns and a decent club special for £160 and interestingly several folks trying to sell to the dealers but from what I could see, very little being bought including yet another Airsporter. Mind you, just how many Airsporters et al before it becomes a BSA convention?!

I missed the spring clip boxed pistol. Any idea how much was being asked?
    Thanks
    Carl

I didn't make it so.......

.....consoled myself with a pistol purchase from my local RFD instead
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)