Good morning all

I am planning a shooting trip this weekend as the other half is working. Nay point sitting around, and fishing for stew pond rainbows no longer excites me. I have just got back in to air gunning after an absence of 5 years. I picked up a copy of Airgun World, and soon began to wonder what happened to my BSA S10? Fearing the worst, that is, that it had rusted away, I decided to buy a new gun. The Air Arms S410 TDR took my fancy, and in a moment of impulse gave my card details to Youngmans of Norwich. The following day, my new gun arrived. Over the course of a week, diving tanks, big scopes, NV gear, camo all matter of odds and sods arrived. The other half thinks my brother is sending down my old gear from Scotland. If she only new!

Three hunting forays have produced two pigeons and a rabbit. All were cleanly killed and in the case of the rabbit, devoured, my girlfriend remarking on how nice it tasted! The rabbit was shot at night, lamping. I saw him through the NV and crept up to within25yards of him, I think ( distance is a bugger to guess at night) I missed several opportunities through carelessness which brings me to the following request!

Having been away for the best part of six years some of my skills are a little bit rusty, particularly when it comes to lamping. Would anybody have the inclination or the time to give me a refresher course? As a matter of interest, I am 35 years of age, fully insured (BASC) and responsible. At the moment I am currently doing most of my shooting on Pete's farm in Essex. I also have access to some land in Kent and Hampshire and am definitely not looking for a new shoot. This is a genuine request for some coaching and am quite prepared to offer consideration should it be required. Many thanks to all in advance who take the time to read this.

Best regards and safe shooting.

Conor