Hi Everyone,

I was very overwhelmed today when Anne brought a get well present from my fellow HFT shooters round, in the form of a SMK TH78D, I have been looking for a Chinese airgun so that I could shoot in the oddball challenge, unfortunately due to me breaking my leg, this has messed up probably shooting for the rest of the year.

Unfortunately 3 weeks ago I had to undergo further surgery that took 4 hours to repair my broken leg as my local hospital in Cambridge was not happy with the healing process, this understandably has set me back many weeks on the road to recovery.

Anne has also done some artwork on my bright pink plaster cast that has cheered me up and brightened it up.

I look forward to seeing you all soon, but this still maybe a few months off as I need to be able to walk again before I can attend a shoot even as a spectator as I don't want to endure another operation as I have been told if I need another one it will be really major, so please keep your fingers crossed for me.

And once again many thanks to everyone who contributed to this wonderful present.

LOL Nicky