Thread: Mp Twaddle

norca Guest

Mp Twaddle

Saw this today and again it shows that mp's don't know **** when they stir up the press http://www.mikewood.org.uk/news.asp
    this prat is MP for batly and spen check yours out
    this monkey seems to think it was ok to have live ammo without a ticket before 1997 read his crap turd down the list
    funny man

Another load of bo77ocks from one of our representatives probably whipped up further by the press (where else would he have learnt of PC Broadhurst's widows campaign).

As usual whenever there is a tragedy involving firearms there is a total overreaction and something has to be banned, usually the wrong thing or to no useful purpose.

Home made bullets , there is something niggling the back of my mind that something else is necessary before someone can be killed by any sort of bullet.

No, no, don't prompt me I am sure I will remember what it is soon. I think it's something that is strictly controlled. Nah, thought's gone for now but I know I will remember soon.

Whatever, you can bet Mike Wood's only interest is self interest, ie publicity through being associated with what the press will call a worthy cause.

Anyway, rant over, must try and remember what that something else is.
    Jef
    AKA Porthos, a Piskateer of Renown.
    I am a pistaholic, and proud of it

I just sent him a nice reasoned e-mail expressing my concerns on his perscecution of a legitimate activity. Although I probably would have been better of reasoning with the dog

norca Guest
    Well done bunnybasher more people should let these dickheads know more
    about the sport before standing on there soap box
    inform the missing link

thanks norca, I don't expect to get a reply though