Thread: Boxed Crosman Model 1377 Phase 1 FOR SALE

Boxed Crosman Model 1377 Phase 1 FOR SALE

I am selling my boxed Crosman 1377 Pump Action Air Pistol. - Now SOLD.

This pistol has not really been used since new so I tested it the other day and it worked well so the extended storage does not seem to have done it any harm.

The pistol comes in its original packaging including the original polythene bag the gun was packed in when new in the box, and I would say the pistol is in "mint" or "as new" condition.

This is a Phase 1 production model.

All the original documents are included - owners manual - authorised service station list - original swing tag - Sussex Armoury kinetic energy certificate - Sussex Armoury spares and service price schedule - S.A./Crosman Lubrication Warning.

The box is original and fairly clean ( for its age) and the pistol serial number is 578204849, and this same number is printed on the box end so it confims the original packaging.

See pictures here http://www.kingcobra.co.uk/crossman/

Price £120.00 plus £10 for "next day" carrier delivery anywhere on the UK mainland.
    Last edited by zooma; 01-06-2011 at 03:44 PM. Reason: SOLD
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Collect or Deliver

Thanks for the interest shown for my Crosman 1377 Phase One pistol.

The pistol can be collected, or I can deliver it anywhere on the UK mainland, but I am unable to meet anywhere "mid-way" etc as I do not have any spare time due to working too many hours and exisiting commitments every evening and weekend.

"next day" delivery for a tenner will probably be a lot less expensive than the fuel used (in most cases) by driving for a meeting, but collection during the day from Rossendale is welcomed for anyone who would prefer to collect in person.

Pellgun Oil Too!

I have just found the original tube of Crosman Pellgun oil that was bought with the pistol, so I will put that back in the box as well.

i'll take the crosman pm on way

Already on its way to you!

OK Rob,

I caught the carrier just as he was leaving, so it should be with you tomorrow!

I did not have time to go home and get the small tube of Pellgun oil - to be honest I forgot about it in the rush to catch the carrier!

Let me know if you want it, and if you do I will bung it in a small jiffy bag and send it to you.

Best regards - Bob.