Thread: Price advice please - Air Logic Genesis .22

Price advice please - Air Logic Genesis .22

As above, I would like to sell my Genesis.

Its in reasonable condition, I used this gun growing up so there are some marks on it and it would benefit from a strip and clean.

I will get some pics up if it helps, I would like to know how much I should be asking for it. I cant remember the exact serial number but from memory it was one of the later ones.

I had around £350 in my head if that sounds about right?

Many thanks in advance.

That's about what I got for mine in used condition, sales thread here. Mine needed a service, which can be quite expensive...yours may be worth a bit more though, as these do fetch quite good money if in good condition.
    blah blah

Many thanks for that, I will get some photos and stick it in the sales.

Not too sure on the value, but IIRC Richard Spencer was charging £100 or so to do a service (And that was a few years ago)
    "..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."

That figure is realistic, as opposed to what some dreamers may imagine.

Depending on what needs to be done to it, should be worth 300+ up to around 450 tops for an absolute minter.

They are collectors guns however they don't fit into a "theme" e.g. a collection of BSAs so there may not be too many people actively looking for one so the prices, despite the rarity, are contained.

IMHO.
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

Quote Originally Posted by air-tech View Post
    That figure is realistic, as opposed to what some dreamers may imagine.

Depending on what needs to be done to it, should be worth 300+ up to around 450 tops for an absolute minter.

They are collectors guns however they don't fit into a "theme" e.g. a collection of BSAs so there may not be too many people actively looking for one so the prices, despite the rarity, are contained.

IMHO.
    Thanks for that, I should have mentioned that it also as the offset mounts and the air logic scope, I will aim for £350.

Thanks again to all who replied.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rapid View Post
    Thanks for that, I should have mentioned that it also as the offset mounts and the air logic scope, I will aim for £350.

Thanks again to all who replied.
    Hi,

As your genny has the original Air Logic scope and offset mounts (weren't they called a mosquito mount?) then it is probably worth a bit more than £350...it shouldn't take long to sell at that price anyway...

Worth noting from the sales thread...mine, gun only, sold in a little over 6 hours for the asking price of £385 posted!...just saying like
    blah blah

Which scope is it? If it is the 20 mag one then I would sell that seperately and expect to get around 100 pounds for it. They were considered good ft scope in early 90's.

The gun alone will sell for 350. I think that it is priced to sell. I would not go lower if in good condition.

ALex

Its a 4x40 with an orange bell on top that illuminates the recticule, and the mounts offset slightly to one side.

Is it worth splitting these?

Cheers