Thread: Central London Airgun Shop

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration

Central London Airgun Shop

The other evening I was desperate for some CO2 capsules, and I remembered British Sports in Praed Street, 2 minutes from Paddington station. They sold me some which were cheaper (£5 for 10) than the ones I had bought at a 'bargain' price on ! Huzzah for real shops! If any of you are desperate for ammo or CO2 here is the address.

British Sports
    157 Praed Street
    Paddington
    London
    W2 1RL

Tel: 0207 402 7511

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee
    The other evening I was desperate for some CO2 capsules
    You must be strong, will-power can overcome this desperation. If not you could try hypnotism to break the addiction. Or maybe the NHS can give you a dry ice patch for your arm.
    Jef
    AKA Porthos, a Piskateer of Renown.
    I am a pistaholic, and proud of it

Kev. (Cambs.) Guest
    Nah, the NHS do a substitute,... Sodastream canisters

draftsmann Guest
    That is a bloomin' expensive shop, IMHO. They have had one of those electric-cocking Browning air rifles (whirrr-grind) sat in their rack, with a risibly unrealistic price tag on it, for a couple of years now.

Adrian

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by draftsmann
    That is a bloomin' expensive shop, IMHO. They have had one of those electric-cocking Browning air rifles (whirrr-grind) sat in their rack, with a risibly unrealistic price tag on it, for a couple of years now.

Adrian
    Well its probably worth £600 to a collector now! But it does seem to be the only place you can get pellets and Co2 in the middle of town. Woody's, Manor Firearms and Mays were all at least an hour roundtrip, and everyone knows you have to go to a railway station to get a fix of what you fancy so I was just pointing it out!?!

draftsmann Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee
    everyone knows you have to go to a railway station to get a fix of what you fancy so I was just pointing it out!?!
    There are one or two <cough> alternative sources of entertainment near Paddington.....that was what you meant, Alistair, wasn't it

Adrian

Quote Originally Posted by Kev. (Cambs.)
    Nah, the NHS do a substitute,... Sodastream canisters
    I work for the NHS and we've got some huge cylinders of CO2 but I'd find it difficult explaining it to the boss being caught in flagrante delecto with one of them and my Tau-7 .... actually she probably wouldn't be that suprised ...