Thread: Walnut grips for a CP88

tufty is offline I wondered how that worked..

Walnut grips for a CP88

Does anyone know of anywhere that sells these cheap?? The cheapest I could find was Uttings,but they were still £50 thanks in advance for any help
    Steyr LG110 Hunter,AA410 in Gary Cane stock,HC, Steyr LP50,Morini 164ei,Morini CM84e,Anschutz 1417 thumbhole,Rimfire Magic 10/22,Anschutz 1913,Rieder and Lenz Z2,Keppeler 6mmbr

I think the answer is no Tufty hence lack of replies!

Grips for the real version are limited as well. So if you really want a pair you may have to make your own.

Yusuf

Nickpan is offline I love a lot of slippery, soapy men's bums!
    Walnut grips are well worth it for a CP88. For a while I had a nickel cp88 with the barrel extension and walnut grips, and I considered my 'showpiece'. Any customers that were vague as to what pistol they wanted, had the CP88 stuffed into their hand, and we'd work back from there. It felt completely different with the wooden grips, nothing sat in your hand quite like it.
    no such words as alot or ect, and do you really want to add a second 'o' in 'lose', unless you're talking about something that isn't very tight?

tufty is offline I wondered how that worked..
    Agreed Nick,tried a mates yesterday,felt much nicer than the plastic ones,which always feel a bit loose to me
    Steyr LG110 Hunter,AA410 in Gary Cane stock,HC, Steyr LP50,Morini 164ei,Morini CM84e,Anschutz 1417 thumbhole,Rimfire Magic 10/22,Anschutz 1913,Rieder and Lenz Z2,Keppeler 6mmbr

Nickpan is offline I love a lot of slippery, soapy men's bums!
    we must spread the word!
    no such words as alot or ect, and do you really want to add a second 'o' in 'lose', unless you're talking about something that isn't very tight?

Its ludicrous that they stopped making these and Im selling mine at the moment..if the guy ever comes round for it. I will miss it and cant help but wonder if this will actually increase in value a little due to their lack of availability.

http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/w...s/DSCF2679.jpg