Thread: Grip to fit Feinwerkbau 65 or 80

Grip to fit Feinwerkbau 65 or 80

I need to find a r/h anatomical grip with adjustable hand shelf to fit my FWB 80.

Since first placing this request I have found-out that the FWB 65 grip is not suitable for my FWB 80 - even though I thought is was the same at first, and so this is the reason for editing this post.

I also know that any of the CO2 grips are also unsuitable, as although they will fit the FWB 80 frame OK, they leave a gap either side of the frame and so do not look too good - so I am now only looking for an FWB 80 grip.

The type usually supplied with the FWB 80 pistols from new would be perfect as they were usualy r/h medium size - the size I would prefer.

A r/h medium Morini grip for an FWB 80 would be even better!

Please contact me if you have anything suitable for sale or can point me in the right direction to a dealer who may have one in stock for sale at a reasonable price.
    Last edited by zooma; 03-06-2011 at 01:33 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Have you tried City Air Weapons of Solihull, I bought a new L/H grip for my FWB C25 from them a while ago, and at a very good price.
    Good luck with the hunt.
    Peter

Thanks Peter,

No I did not think to try City at Solihull, so I will contact them tomorrow when they open again.

Holidays

City of Solihull are closed for their annual holidays, but I have contacted them by email and hope for a reply when they return

Good Service

How about that for good service?

I got an email last night from the Solihull dealer to let me know he was overseas, but he would contact me when he gets back from his holiday.

That's a nice touch, and shows he made a bit of extra effort to respond to my enquirey- I am impressed and hope he can find something for me