Thread: Bsa Barrel on the bay !

Bsa Barrel on the bay !

I want to be a bore with this subject !!!!!!!! Ha ha,
    .177 Bsa Meteor/Mercury barrel on the " Bay " At £46 ? 5 DAYS LEFT Get in quick.
    Type in " Bsa air rifles "

I am beginning to wonder if they are selling ,
    I had one up for £20 posted ! No takers , I still have a few cylinders & a couple of barrels , One in .177, Guess keep them until prices go up !

Cheers Ged

about the above

yes strange how it goes but i have put things up for sale with no interest and yet on the bay sold for up to 3 times you advertised it for , some radio scanners on there to were being sold for more than what they cost new , think its a case of no luck at £3 each but 3 for £10 and they all sell , the amount of people who will walk into a £ shop like hypervalue and spend £40-£50 on rubbish they never even use and not even sure why they bought the items except that they were cheap,

flea bay

well the way i see it there ant going to be any decent old rifles about if this keeps happening breaking good guns up its a shame should be a law against it.just my opinion...cheers bernard ....

i'd be interested in a .177 Meteor MK5 Barrel if the prices are still reasonable Its for a project i'm starting on. So far i have a Stock

Angry The Bay

Im surprised its still on, took my AA air rifle silencer off under their firearms policy,
    emailed them they said its a mistake relist it,
    took it off again, same relist it. after 4 times I gave up

aye i get thesame problems

aye they took my hw77 silencer off to for some reason

yes the VFR bill has thrown a spanner in the works...but theres still ways around it...ive seen silencers called ''extensions'' and barrels being called ''tubes''.......you cant sell airguns,but you can sell compound bows which can kill....stupid i say.

as above

aye and veg infected salminella

paul4be is offline Everything has an end, only the sausage has two
    Quote Originally Posted by madcarlos View Post
    aye and veg infected salminella
    Yeah, a dose of veg is bad news
    Good deals with: ali d (twice), mattinlondon, mikemorton, jonboy, the wizard, Moza, markH, fok, gunslinger, Fisherman1, bigwull, mikewareing, TwoTitans,hairydog, airguns, dcl dave, Stuart B, mattie, Locksley, MARK, albrown, kjud, spud, gedfinn2, wasteoid, bullcelt, bunnysniper, wasteoid, pokeandhope, honda+more

How did you manage to list it?I tried to sell a barrel,it was taken off in 20 minutes.I tried again with no mention of barrel in the title,same result,yet there were several others for sale.

I was selling a rolex on the bay a few years ago and it got thrown off three times for being a fake. It turned out a guy selling a similar watch for more money had reported it. When i found out i took great delight in returning the favour. Its just too easy to get listings pulled If a complaint has been put in.

About barrel

Quote Originally Posted by pcusername View Post
    how did you manage to list it?i tried to sell a barrel,it was taken off in 20 minutes.i tried again with no mention of barrel in the title,same result,yet there were several others for sale.

i put barrel as a cocking bar with a 5.5mm hole and it stayed on and sold

Quote Originally Posted by gedfinn 2 View Post
    I want to be a bore with this subject !!!!!!!! Ha ha,
    .177 Bsa Meteor/Mercury barrel on the " Bay " At £46 ? 5 DAYS LEFT Get in quick.
    Type in " Bsa air rifles "

I am beginning to wonder if they are selling ,
    I had one up for £20 posted ! No takers , I still have a few cylinders & a couple of barrels , One in .177, Guess keep them until prices go up !

Cheers Ged
    £46 sounds cheap,today the other MK5 barrel on there is up for £75 buy it now.
    In saying yes to this air rifle you are confirming that you are not a messer and are allowed to go out in public without your carer

edbear2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pcusername View Post
    How did you manage to list it?I tried to sell a barrel,it was taken off in 20 minutes.I tried again with no mention of barrel in the title,same result,yet there were several others for sale.
    It is a total lottery.......I have sold maybe 500 items in the past (3 accounts) , and have had 4 or 5 pulled.....a trigger, a cap gun, and a cylinder spring to mind... yet like you have seen several similar items listed at the same time by other sellers. You have to be aware that there are also some sad individuals (the bay police) who sit for hours finding stuff to scare them and reporting it, as well as word recognition software (the red alert when listing) that picks up on 'banned' items....not always immediately due to the sheer numbers involved, but normally within 48 hours as the operatives work their way though the listings checking them.