Thread: Bsa Barrel on the bay !

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

aye i get thesame problems

aye they took my hw77 silencer off to for some reason

yes the VFR bill has thrown a spanner in the works...but theres still ways around it...ive seen silencers called ''extensions'' and barrels being called ''tubes''.......you cant sell airguns,but you can sell compound bows which can kill....stupid i say.

as above

aye and veg infected salminella

paul4be is offline Everything has an end, only the sausage has two
    Quote Originally Posted by madcarlos View Post
    aye and veg infected salminella
    Yeah, a dose of veg is bad news
    Good deals with: ali d (twice), mattinlondon, mikemorton, jonboy, the wizard, Moza, markH, fok, gunslinger, Fisherman1, bigwull, mikewareing, TwoTitans,hairydog, airguns, dcl dave, Stuart B, mattie, Locksley, MARK, albrown, kjud, spud, gedfinn2, wasteoid, bullcelt, bunnysniper, wasteoid, pokeandhope, honda+more

How did you manage to list it?I tried to sell a barrel,it was taken off in 20 minutes.I tried again with no mention of barrel in the title,same result,yet there were several others for sale.

I was selling a rolex on the bay a few years ago and it got thrown off three times for being a fake. It turned out a guy selling a similar watch for more money had reported it. When i found out i took great delight in returning the favour. Its just too easy to get listings pulled If a complaint has been put in.

About barrel

Quote Originally Posted by pcusername View Post
    how did you manage to list it?i tried to sell a barrel,it was taken off in 20 minutes.i tried again with no mention of barrel in the title,same result,yet there were several others for sale.

i put barrel as a cocking bar with a 5.5mm hole and it stayed on and sold

edbear2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pcusername View Post
    How did you manage to list it?I tried to sell a barrel,it was taken off in 20 minutes.I tried again with no mention of barrel in the title,same result,yet there were several others for sale.
    It is a total lottery.......I have sold maybe 500 items in the past (3 accounts) , and have had 4 or 5 pulled.....a trigger, a cap gun, and a cylinder spring to mind... yet like you have seen several similar items listed at the same time by other sellers. You have to be aware that there are also some sad individuals (the bay police) who sit for hours finding stuff to scare them and reporting it, as well as word recognition software (the red alert when listing) that picks up on 'banned' items....not always immediately due to the sheer numbers involved, but normally within 48 hours as the operatives work their way though the listings checking them.